Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why the west will collapse.

• Thread starter BlackPillBrutality
  • Start date
B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
Let me start off by saying this can not continue on for another 10-15 years, The west was once a success story to all nations across the world. Now as degeneracy, lgbtq and mental illness has corrupted millions due to (((other))) influences, It is quickly decaying and we can see the first signs of this. Hyperinflation and unrest all throughout the western world, Civil war or collapse in my opinion are the 2 most logical ways the west can collapse. To the people denying this and saying cope, Look around you and look at the people who are in this country nowadays. They are brainwashed, illogical, emotional and low iq. Part of this is the reason why nothing will change even if you start a "incel revolution" because the game has already been lost it's only a matter of time :feelsthink:. Think about it brocels.

Yes; the inevitably clash of rationality and bluepilled progressivism where men can be women and vice versa is bound to happen... :feelsclown:

Not to mention the rise of truecels and subhumans accepting the blackpill or even a nihilistic version of the redpill; it is inevitable that something will be coming to boil sooner or later. :feelshehe:

yes shit will hit the fan soon so better start practicing shooting and surviving on canned food brocels :smonk:
Get your guns and ammo :feelsautistic: don't forget the backup power generators

yes shit will hit the fan soon so better start practicing shooting and surviving on canned food brocels :smonk:
I got my preps ready to go. However I’m not sure if I really want to live in a post apocalypse shithole. Unless there’s an a lot of women left over that need to be impregnated

Yes; the inevitably clash of rationality and bluepilled progressivism where men can be women and vice versa is bound to happen... :feelsclown:

Not to mention the rise of truecels and subhumans accepting the blackpill or even a nihilistic version of the redpill; it is inevitable that something will be coming to boil sooner or later. :feelshehe:
Based and yeah men are already getting tired of women that's what mgtow cope and red pill mixed with blackpill is so popular cause normies love coping that they are going their own way

Let me start off by saying this can not continue on for another 10-15 years, The west was once a success story to all nations across the world. Now as degeneracy, lgbtq and mental illness has corrupted millions due to (((other))) influences, It is quickly decaying and we can see the first signs of this. Hyperinflation and unrest all throughout the western world, Civil war or collapse in my opinion are the 2 most logical ways the west can collapse. To the people denying this and saying cope, Look around you and look at the people who are in this country nowadays. They are brainwashed, illogical, emotional and low iq. Part of this is the reason why nothing will change even if you start a "incel revolution" because the game has already been lost it's only a matter of time :feelsthink:. Think about it brocels.
Bro, the west is not going to collapse. Even a civil war would at most lead to a change in leadership, but the western world will remain.

there will be women left and there will be no police to arrest you.. you know the rest :smonk:
Good point. Hopefully I’ll meet up with fellow brocels that will help in my crusade in the post apocalypse wasteland

but you can kill others and take their food and resources with guns
And when you get into a gunfight, killing the person, but sustaining a shot to the leg, and you're slowly dying because you don't know how to treat a bullet wound besides putting on a tourniquet, I'm sure you'll be happy you opted to bring 10,000 rounds of 7 62 rather than make a food source.

And when you get into a gunfight, killing the person, but sustaining a shot to the leg, and you're slowly dying because you don't know how to treat a bullet wound besides putting on a tourniquet, I'm sure you'll be happy you opted to bring 10,000 rounds of 7 62 rather than make a food source.
Storing a year worth of food isn’t easy. I’ve got about two months worth then I’ll have to rob ppl or barter with ammo or gold

I got my preps ready to go. However I’m not sure if I really want to live in a post apocalypse shithole. Unless there’s an a lot of women left over that need to be impregnated
Nothing will be left

at least i will go out based killing some fuckers and having beautiful sex with some stacies instead of trying to survive with stashing 100 cans of tuna only to get headshot by some deranged nigger :smonk:
You won't get killed if you know what you're doing. Also, the apocalypse you're envisioning will never happen

Storing a year worth of food isn’t easy. I’ve got about two months worth then I’ll have to rob ppl or barter with ammo or gold
Notice how I mentioned a sustainable way of getting food? I'm taking rainwater, and basic farming.

You won't get killed if you know what you're doing. Also, the apocalypse you're envisioning will never happen
Humanity can’t go on forever. Everything has to come to an end. I don’t think humanity will go down quietly

Notice how I mentioned a sustainable way of getting food? I'm taking rainwater, and basic farming.
Hard to farm in the winter. Collecting water is easy if you don’t live in a desert

It will last long enough for me to live out my lifespan, and that is all that matters.
You don’t know that. Lol most experts think there’s a 50/50 chance humanity will end by 2100 most likely from a scientific experiment. During the Manhattan project some scientists thought trinity would set the earth atmosphere on fire completely

Based and yeah men are already getting tired of women that's what mgtow cope and red pill mixed with blackpill is so popular cause normies love coping that they are going their own way
MGTOW is a cope making a choice out of necessity. Nonetheless, MGTOW at least acknowledge the issue: foids should be tamed, and unless this happens, Western civilization will continue degenerating. However, it will take decades, possibly centuries to lead to the complete collapse, in a way the West Roman empire continued lingering for centuries, till the barbarian tribesmen ultimately did away with that den of iniquity.

society as we know it will no go more than 10-15 years tops
by 2050 i believe humanity will be erased from earth
That is extremely unlikely. Even all out nuclear war would not completely erase humanity, and all out nuclear war is unlikely. The only country capable of that is the US and Russia, and the latter is getting beat by the US equivalent of Canada or Mexico, so it's unlikely

yeah maybe humans wont be erased but society and countries are going down. if you beleive current shape of society is sustainable you are delusional and blind. everything is standing on very shaky legs. world is grossly overpopulated. at least few billions of people need to go. and im looking forward to that tbh.
Only thing that will happen is that everyone will be forced to work, because of how expensive it will become to live. Class differences will get greater, so I hope you're a scientist, engineer, politician, or doctor.

Most likely nothing major will happen and we will continue suffering from inceldom, until we rope of die alone.

prepper / disaster / collapse copers are some of the most braindead waste of life people there is. its not going to happen.

It will last long enough for me to live out my lifespan, and that is all that matters.
You don't know and you are just talking shit. Lol imagine thinking this mass inceldom and low birthrate can go on for more than 10 years from now lol

prepper / disaster / collapse copers are some of the most braindead waste of life people there is. its not going to happen.
Oh fuck off troll

Only thing that will happen is that everyone will be forced to work, because of how expensive it will become to live. Class differences will get greater, so I hope you're a scientist, engineer, politician, or doctor.
I am much better off being a robber or just wait for the final collapse. Enjoy being a wageslave