Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the incel purge on Reddit concerns me.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
Most people know that r/braincels was taken down a few days ago, along with every incel refugee sub like r/DarwinsDisgraced, r/Geekcels, and many more. The only overtly incel sub that got spared was r/incelswithouthate, which is now the last bastion of blackpilled content on that cucked website.

As much as I would like to say “good riddance”, and settle in here, our presence on Reddit was extremely important.

There are many men who are incels, who will wrongfully classify themselves as failed normies, or simply redpilled. This is what normies, females, and Reddit cucks want, because it keeps men chasing the carrot of “self improvement”.

Young men like me who discovered incels through Reddit, won’t be able to find blackpilled content that supports and affirms negative life experiences with females and hypergamy. Any speculation about the unbalanced scales, or the cruelty of women, will be swept under the rug and replaced with platitudes and false reassurance.

I am scared for the young men who will continue running on a hamster wheel, bending over backwards for women and trying to please them when there was no hope for them to begin with. They’ll swallow bluepills constantly, and then wonder why they still feel so empty inside.

never have i used reddit, yet here i am. fuck reddit.

That sub was cucked. It had a female mod ffs. Good thing it's gone. I don't feel sorry for cucks using reddit not gtting a chance to realize they're incels. If they have some BRAINCELS they will figure it out themselves.

Definitely agree, cels here might forget how life it's like before swallowing the blackpill but r/Braincels did an entry-level function for the sake of personal self awareness against bullshit.

JFL at the thought of using that shit filled toilet known as reddit.

We gotta start advertising this site everywhere

never have i used reddit, yet here i am. fuck reddit.

You are one of the lucky ones, but there are many men whose introduction to manosphere concepts was Reddit.

Years ago, I remember my bluepilled self discovering the red pill, and being appalled. That was my first exposure to men admitting that the playing field was skewed in favor of women, which I was in denial about for a very long time.

Before that, most male Redditors we’re convinced that their failures with women were entirely their fault, and that gymmaxxing, meditating, or taking more showers would help them succeed. Even when those methods yielded no results, they were just told to try harder.

That was (and currently still is) the landscape of Reddit. That’s why it’s so important to have mainstream avenues to discover inceldom. Normies and cucks will deny your experiences at every turn if you use Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, and other normtard sites

Last edited: