Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why the hell so many people say that "you dodged a bullet" when someone rejects you?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I've seen it too many times, and you probably seen it as well. I just can't understand it. Do they think that bitch is generally a bitch to everyone and she will fuck up her life eventually? No. A girl I liked in high school was very nice to everyone, never got mad and even knew how to take a joke and I actually thought she was also the kind to give you a chance, even if you're not that attractive. But guess what, when I asked her if she likes me, she replied "No, lol :)))))) where did that came from? :))". So based on this, those fuckers would also tell me that I dodged a bullet? Fuck that. This is one of the worst copes I've seen. "nah, it's better, she would've been a bitch and you would've broke up, you dodged a bullet". Fuck off. Just because she was a bitch to you, doesn't mean she is a bitch to everyone, most of the times with everyone she is extremely nice, that's exactly what happened with me.

Last edited:
I wish I could get a bullet to the head

Nobody ever says me "you dodged a bullet". It's the culture around you.

Anyway doesn't matter. Means the girl didn't see you as sexual prospect. Now you know. If her response was "no lol" it means she really didn't see you as a sexual prospect. At least now you know and don't fantasize about fictional attraction from her which was not there to begin with.

It's like saying don't worry, she didn't deserve you anyway....It's all bullshit to try and make you feel better.

Nobody ever says me "you dodged a bullet". It's the culture around you.

Anyway doesn't matter. Means the girl didn't see you as sexual prospect. Now you know. If her response was "no lol" it means she really didn't see you as a sexual prospect. At least now you know and don't fantasize about fictional attraction from her which was not there to begin with.
Yeah, it hurt a little honestly. But after a few weeks, she got a boyfriend and he cheated on her after a few months. She tried to make it seem like she didn't care, but I think she did. Felt a little better :)

Yeah, it hurt a little honestly. But after a few weeks, she got a boyfriend and he cheated on her after a few months. She tried to make it seem like she didn't care, but I think she did. Felt a little better :)
Thanks! Yet for me the big point and I'd want to think about it for like, I dunno, what's reasonable for you, 30 seconds maybe. She didn't see you as a sexual prospect at all. Yet, she saw 'that guy'. Who the fuck is that guy? As both a sexual prospect and also he has the abundance of girls that he can actually cheat with her. That fucking guy.

You should be mad, in my opinion, for one. But you should also realise how you acted around her didn't work at all and ultra-likely has no potential, as hard as it is to swallow and you should prob. both change people around you and your communication and how you act, else it gains you zero results after 6 months, after a year, after 18 months

Because they are coping

Because they constantly have new chances to get into relationships

Thanks! Yet for me the big point and I'd want to think about it for like, I dunno, what's reasonable for you, 30 seconds maybe. She didn't see you as a sexual prospect at all. Yet, she saw 'that guy'. Who the fuck is that guy? As both a sexual prospect and also he has the abundance of girls that he can actually cheat with her. That fucking guy.

You should be mad, in my opinion, for one. But you should also realise how you acted around her didn't work at all and ultra-likely has no potential, as hard as it is to swallow and you should prob. both change people around you and your communication and how you act, else it gains you zero results after 6 months, after a year, after 18 months
I wasn't around her at all, I wasn't her friend. She was just a colleague of mine in high school and at some point when I knew she was single, I told her that and that's how she responded. And the boyfriend thing and that he cheated on her I overheard. I was never friendzoned or something like that, I just shot my shot with a girl I thought was different and who also had only one bf by then. That's all. We weren't friends, in fact that was the only time I talked with her online. Others fulfilled the beta orbiter role, not me. And that was before I knew about the blackpill. I was never bluepilled to begin with. Purplepilled was the maximum

Last edited:
I wasn't around her at all, I wasn't her friend. She was just a colleague of mine in high school and at some point when I knew she was single, I told her that and that's how she responded. And the boyfriend thing and that he cheated on her I overheard. I was never friendzoned or something like that, I just shot my shot with a girl I thought was different and who also had only one bf by then. That's all. We weren't friends, in fact that was the only time I talked with her online. Others fulfilled the beta orbiter role, not me. And that was before I knew about the blackpill. I was never bluepilled to begin with. Purplepilled was the maximum
Cool! Thanks for elaborate.

Cope mechanism.
They protect their little ego.

I would backslap my friend if he said that tbh.

you didn't see the red flags sweaty yikes

Shes nice if she can tell that your personality (face) is good and that you are confident in yourself (tall)

But if you are a mean, misogynistic incel (ugly) (short) like yourself then you deserve to be treated bad
I wish I could get a bullet to the head

They think that they are pretty little snowflakes and any girl who rejects them for superficial reasons isn't worthy of their companionship
Copus maximus

It's a cope, you wish that it was for the better but it's not, she would've been wonderful if she embraced you