Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why the hell, normies think that we have bad hygiene?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★
Personally, I have a better hygiene than every normie and foid that I meet everyday.I take 2 or 3 showers a day, I brush my teeth 2 times a day, I always use deodorant and fragrance.I don’t really understand why do normies think that us, incels have bad hygiene.Maybe it’s due to the halo effect :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I see fat shit stained slobs with friends and gfs often enough, not to mention thugmaxxed drug dealing bums

It’s one of their just worlder excuses/explanations/rationalizations to explain why we’re alone so they can continue to deny that having a romantic or sex life is all about looks.

Not how hard you work or your hygiene or anything else.

two or three showers a day?
Ocd nigger

chad can not shower for three weeks and they'll still fuck him :feelsrope:

I remember seeing a cuckdit post where a foid was complaining about her chad boyfriend having shit hygiene like not wiping his ass properly and leaving poop on the toilet seat :feelspuke::feelspuke:

I remember seeing a cuckdit post where a foid was complaining about her chad boyfriend having shit hygiene like not wiping his ass properly and leaving poop on the toilet seat :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Give me a link if you still remember the post

Personally, I have a better hygiene than every normie and foid that I meet everyday.I take 2 or 3 showers a day, I brush my teeth 2 times a day, I always use deodorant and fragrance.I don’t really understand why do normies think that us, incels have bad hygiene.Maybe it’s due to the halo effect :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
Go er

Just world fallacy. Normalfags need a reason that is human controlled as to why someone is struggling.

Because virgin adult males are naturally seen as disgusting, of low value, repulsive and pathetic

Maybe some incels do actually have bad hygiene. Piss bottles in the room, cum clothes on the floor with dried cum, dont brush teeth, some dont shower

Maybe some incels do actually have bad hygiene. Piss bottles in the room, cum clothes on the floor with dried cum, dont brush teeth, some dont shower
I actually do have bad hygiene in some ways. I often go weeks without showering, but always brush my teeth twice a day

I actually do have bad hygiene in some ways. I often go weeks without showering, but always brush my teeth twice a day
You must stink of dry cum, ass, dried stale sweat. Nice fragrance when shopping and the people in line behind and infront of you have to inhale those fragrances :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You must stink of dry cum, ass, dried stale sweat. Nice fragrance when shopping and the people in line behind and infront of you have to inhale those fragrances :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I don’t really stick, at least I don’t think so :feelskek: :feelskek: . My dad told me I didn’t stink when he was still alive. But then again, he didn’t shower for weeks as well and him and me were probably too accustomed to it to smell anything.

I went to the store yesterday late at night and bought nothing except for 3 bottles of lube! I wonder what the foid cashier thought

I don’t really stick, at least I don’t think so :feelskek: :feelskek: . My dad told me I didn’t stink when he was still alive. But then again, he didn’t shower for weeks as well and him and me were probably too accustomed to it to smell anything.

I went to the store yesterday late at night and bought nothing except for 3 bottles of lube! I wonder what the foid cashier thought
she knew exactly what those bottles of lube are for, she probably has a few herself.

Btw everybody smells after 2-3 days not showering

It’s ad hominem

Next question.