Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the HELL do people keep lumping brown eyes as an ugly trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Seriously on a lot of the threads here and on other websites I have seen regarding physical unattractiveness, why is it whenever eyes are mentioned, brown is almost always seen as negative, along with terrible eye shape or features? An ugly eye shape with blue eyes will not make you more attractive if it doesn't complement the rest of your features!

Just needed to get this out.

I think it's more that blue or green eyes are preferred over brown eyes, not that brown eyes are 'ugly' per se. Maybe just a little bland.

it's just too plain

because blue eyes look much more striking than brown eyes. I´m getting surgery this year to change my eye color from brown to blue.

Getlooksordie said:
because blue eyes look much more striking than brown eyes. I´m getting surgery this year to change my eye color from brown to blue.

How much does it cost to change your eye color?

I don't get it either, I even find them attractive on a curry femoid.

Seriously have any of you seen brown eyes under sunlight? They shine like gold and are very striking as well! I don't know how brown eyes are considered plain

I respect you for putting your face as your avi OP

I wasn't even aware of this. Unexpected suicide fuel