Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why The FUUUUUUUCK is there so much politics in Horror Movies these days?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I'm looking at horror movies to watch and as I'm looking, I notice that pretty much ALL the rotten tomatoes shit is based on how politcally correct the movie was, which I do not give a fuck about. Two minutes ago, I tried looking up: "Horror movies without politics", what pops up? "How horror movies are so great for politics", and all this other shit about wanting to slip shit into retarded people's head. There was NOTHING talking about how all the horror movies today aren't even scary, instead the goal of the entire fucking movie isn't to be scary, it's to slip their political message in your head. Do I have a problem with female leads? No, I relate to guys more, although they're ok. What is a problem though is changing the whole entire movie so you can slip "your message" instead of trying to deliver a proper film all audiences can enjoy. Jesus I wanted to watch a horror movie not a liberal debate.

It's not just horror movies, it's everything. Action movies, comedies, other mediums, like writing, video games etc.

Politics are gay and rarely get anything done.

Liking horror movies means you have bad taste

They want to continue with their political agenda

because the only way for soys to validate their retarded worldview is through fiction

Because liberals can't keep their beliefs from degenerating media

Giga Chad fucks pussy, normal faggs and soygoys argue about meaninless political dogma which terms were created in the french revolution, Left= Wants Change Right= Doesn't Want Change, Chad=Wants Pussy

Liking horror movies means you have bad taste
Cope
full

Horror movies are the ultimate incel movie. Ogremaxxed ugly incel kills a group of chads and stacies. The "villain" of the movie is always ugly because our primitive minds associate ugliness with bad character traits and general evilness.

Horror movies are the ultimate incel movie. Ogremaxxed ugly incel kills a group of chads and stacies. The "villain" of the movie is always ugly because our primitive minds associate ugliness with bad character traits and general evilness.

Only good post in this thread

Someone wants to push their agenda

All movies are full of politics

Most, not all, but most horror films have terrible plots and quality, they are so stupid that l feel like my neurons are dying.