Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck turkish girls like asians so much ?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
What the fuck is wrong with these females ffs , they go for fucking asians instead of normal looking white guys i hate this shit so much

Race traitors should get punished

Merhaba, benim admin BlackCel_from_ZA

turk kizlar bizi nefret ediyorlar

Kpop changs stealing turkroach foids has gotten so bad the turkcel OP had to resort to trying to fuck troons

Kpop changs stealing turkroach foids has gotten so bad the turkcel OP had to resort to trying to fuck troons
They arent even chang ffs fucking mid or low normie tier asians get high beckies and stacylites in turkwy its unreal , even incel tier asians get way above their paygrade

Holy shit you are BACK

In Love Cat GIF

They arent even chang ffs fucking mid or low normie tier asians get high beckies and stacylites in turkwy its unreal , even incel tier asians get way above their paygrade
Turks came from East Asia, they're returning to tradition

What the fuck is wrong with these females ffs , they go for fucking asians instead of normal looking white guys i hate this shit so much

Same with curry whores:reeeeee: Chinky North East niggers SMV increased with kpoop halo

Same with curry whores:reeeeee: Chinky North East niggers SMV increased with kpoop halo

Fuck this shit we need to do somethin dude

Rice"cels" who don't live in their own countries are fakecels, there's at least one girl that fancies them, they're the only group of ethnic men who have better chances with foids of other races than their own women
@CopingForBrutality

Rice"cels" who don't live in their own countries are fakecels, there's at least one girl that fancies them, they're the only group of ethnic men who have better chances with foids of other races than their own women
@CopingForBrutality
Very true i hate this shit so much they get ljkr +5 points up from their looks

@CopingForBrutality
Koreancel = Gigaturbofakecel
they enjoy Kpop halo all over the world
But copers like @comradespiderman29 and @Made in Heaven think some ugly hairy sand niggers slays more than them.

@CopingForBrutality
60-80% inceldom rate in the east, in line with other first world countries.

I've never went outside my country, but I had no one interested in me, ironically, it was the foreign foids who at least treated me more decently (not all these one sided convos)

60-80% inceldom rate in the east, in line with other first world countries.

I've never went outside my country, but I had no one interested in me, ironically, it was the foreign foids who at least treated me more decently (not all these one sided convos)
Open a dating account in turkey istanbul

Gtfo here

Koreancel = Gigaturbofakecel
they enjoy Kpop halo all over the world
But copers like @comradespiderman29 and @Made in Heaven think some ugly hairy sand niggers slays more than them.
All surgerymaxxed trannies who use makeup, skin lightening etc to look more white. Reverse it all and Arabs win. It's not rocket science.

Nooo no no no fuckfuckcmcjcjfjcjkckckckckckckkckckckf
It's true. The Turkic Urheimat is somewhere around Northern Mongolia which is technically East Asia.
I'd really want to go back there if I were you. Being situated right on top of sandniggers can't be a comfortable position to have as a country.
1024px-East_Asia_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

No they don’t

It's true. The Turkic Urheimat is somewhere around Northern Mongolia which is technically East Asia.
I'd really want to go back there if I were you. Being situated right on top of sandniggers can't be a comfortable position to have as a country.
1024px-East_Asia_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png
Fuck asians

Legit stacylites would be with u u fag
No non chink female under 300 pounds and not deformed would be with me, and even then only for betabuxx. And chink females only take us as betabuxxes most itimacy we get is when desperate grandparents force us to make another truecel.

@CopingForBrutality
Chinks aren't ugly they are just alien looking because of unique features not found anywhere else like small eyes and yellow skin but not ugly, only curries are ugly

Chinks aren't ugly they are just alien looking because of unique features not found anywhere else like small eyes and yellow skin but not ugly, only curries are ugly
Chinks have harmonious faces while curries are borderline deformed. Average Chadpreet mogs average Chang though.

Chinks have harmonious faces while curries are borderline deformed. Average Chadpreet mogs average Chang though.
Average Chink mogs the curry to the andromeda, not sure why people decide to compare them to us. Lighter skin, harmonious features, 20 IQ points higher, not ugly. Average curry is only slightly taller. Chinks are comparable to Sands not a non-human creature.

I'm pretty sure scientists decided to count curries as humans to make every other race feel better about themselves, it acts as a universal stress ball, if you have a bad day or something you could at least whisper to yourself you weren't curry. Reminder to humans, mogging a curry is no achievement, it's like saying proclaiming you mog a cockroach, don't get too vain from it. Mogging a curry as a non-curry is easier to do than mogging a cockroach.

Borderline more like 99% of us are, only the top 1% (Chadpreet) are "borderline" deformed, the rest of the 99% ARE deformed

They're 100 times better than the fucking blacks, who like to abuse their gf and wives and act like literal apes

These foids are only looking at the Koreans not a Kyrgz man.