Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the fuck is this female wojak?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

Women can be incel too, incel! :foidSoy::ahegao::chad:

foids can't meme

nigga wojaks are peak nu-4chan, normies love heckin 4chin wojakerinos

Gender equality doesn't work for wojack meme even overweight and disabled a women smv still mog the whole india.

The meme is basically they spent too much time being "educated" and then working in a soul-crushing job, which means it is anti-feminist?

I don't know if that's the message they were even going for though. It does indeed appear to be the case that females can't meme.

Females co-opting male memes and problems for themselves, because they have nothing better to do with their lives than to paint their faces and chase after Chad cock.

Females co-opting male memes and problems for themselves, because they have nothing better to do with their lives than to paint their faces and chase after Chad cock.
Jfl they are going to start saying they suffer from inceldom and wageslave conditions so that society caters to their needs even more

Jfl they are going to start saying they suffer from inceldom and wageslave conditions so that society caters to their needs even more
Is there anything a foid can do that doesn't piss me off? :feelsree:

this hurts me in the stomach so bad for all the reasons the creator of this cant comprehend.

Femcels don't exist.