Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck is so much fat bastard hentai rape?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
It's like people who are less than "perfect" looking always have to be villains, even in the anime world. It's not fucking fair.

Why isn't it easy to find a loving 2D video between a chubby guy and a girl in which she actually wants to be there. Trying to sift though this cringe rape shit is traumatising me. I should probably stop 2D cope and just go back to looking at nothing at all and using my imagination because this shit is so cursed.

Don't know but ugly bastard tag is based

Would be based if it was actually romantic passionate love making
IMG 20200118 135345

Fat old bastard is the most powerful person in the anime universe. He can pretty cuck anyone and fuck anyone he wants. No one can stop him.

If anyone knows anime/hentai whatever where the chicks have big booties and thick thighs hmu

but yea tbh rape isn’t a turn on to me maybe it is to like serial killers lol

Don't know but ugly bastard tag is based
Based

The fat guy tag is all rape because it lets the readers that self insert themselves experience the fantasy of having control over a foid. I think most of have at one point fantiszed about raping an uptight Stacy. Forcing her to orgasim from a person she finds repulsive. Letting her bitch instinct take over her mind and showing her what a repulsive whore she is, that any dick does the job. Even though i don’t read them very often I like that tag.

Please don’t post Fakku links, that jew pay to view shit is stupid.
just find the name and google it.
I wouldnt pay for that shit tbh

I ain't sit around, motherfuck what they make, I done went that way
I don't play, hundred rounds, hundred racks on your brain, young niggas go rampage
This a new Maybach seat, go back more space, right between us, an ice tray
Audemar rose gold, I don't know what the time say, new piece that Shine made
Walkin' 'round with racks on me, motherfuck if it's flashy
I come straight up out the street, ain't no pretending, no acting
I don't blame no one for my struggle, I still fuck with my daddy
I'm still thuggin', high as fuck, ridin' 'round, toting ratchets

People always think that Japan is blackpilled AF, but actuallyy they hate incels

It makes it more relatable tbh. Only way a ugly bastard would get any is through rape.

its the incel manga artists projecting