Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why the fuck is it even possible for someone to have a life Ike Justin Bieber

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Unlimited Women, be it models or jbs, unlimited money unlimited DRUGS unlimited anything really. Guys like him and Harry styles make any chads life look like an ants tbh.

What the fuck even are their lives ,heaven or some shit

Not really related to the incel issue but in terms of reality in general jus imagine how those guys feel

I got always trying to imagine what a chad's life is. If I was one, I would like to live forever.

that's like every 3+ female's life

His life is far from perfect. He's had depression, been addicted to Xanax, crashed his car and got arrested. But he came out stronger in the end because of it. You could learn a thing or two from him, creepy incel.
edit: I was imitating a Beiber fan in case that was unclear

His life is far from perfect. He's had depression, been addicted to Xanax, crashed his car and got arrested. But he came out stronger in the end because of it. You could learn a thing or two from him, creepy incel.
He also had an orgy with 6 7+ women who had boyfriends in Prague and 250 million.
The only thing you could cope with is that he had such an unnaturally great life his dopamine got burned out that's why he has depression well then god knows how he felt when he was having his best time

He'll probably kill himself in a few years or isolate himself and go and live in a slum with africans faking his death. He knows he's completed this shit

He also had an orgy with 6 7+ women who had boyfriends in Prague and 250 million.
The only thing you could cope with is that he had such an unnaturally great life his dopamine got burned out that's why he has depression well then god knows how he felt when he was having his best time

He'll probably kill himself in a few years or isolate himself and go and live in a slum with africans faking his death. He knows he's completed this shit
his antics were all for publicity pretty much. he's probably always been sober and happy as a clam

its nothing but luck and lottery tbh

(((connections)))

(((connections)))
Yh I know how he did it I'm just saying it's ridiculous lol makes me think life is a heaven or hell for a previous life (could be tbh)

edit: I was imitating a Beiber fan in case that was unclear
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Don't ER, but all these hoes are ready to throw the pussy at him, while they wouldn't give us a second look even if we said "have a nice day" to them.

Last edited:
And yet Bieber's depressed and lost in life. Dude really fucked up the easiest mode in existence.