Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck does the new Tool album cost 100 bucks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
If you want to buy the new Tool album it is like 100 bucks. I mean seriously...WTF??! I realize you can listen for free on Spotify and it is probably already available on Youtube but sure would like to own the CD. But 100 bucks??

Hardcore fans will net them more shekels than if it was priced lower prob. Like how autistic otaku buy overpriced anime blurays

Hardcore fans will net them more shekels than if it was priced lower prob. Like how autistic otaku buy overpriced anime blurays

Guess that's true. It seems to be selling quite well. It is #2 on Amazon Germany right now. They know that Tool fans worship JMK like a God.

I'd never pay that much for music

I'd never pay that much for music

Well if it was the only way to listen to the album I would pay it. Tool is not just music. It is a separate genre of music that only this band plays and it is the holy grail to it's fans.

wait 10000 days before buying it

Just pirate it bro man

Imagine paying for music
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So... the tool album is free?

$100 bucks sounds like a fair retard tax for wanting the outmoded CD format.

Status
Not open for further replies.