Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO WAGESLAVE 40+ HOURS A WEEK JUST TO SURVIVE

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK

WHO CREATED THIS FUCKING MADNESS

WHY

WHY FUCKING ME

WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS RIDICULOOUS WAGESLAVE BULLSHIT

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT AT A FUCKING DESK DOING MUNDANE AWFUL SOULLESS SHIT 40+ HOURS A WEEK AND PRETEND TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE GOD DAMN OPPORTUNITY

WHY THE FUCK IS IT EVEN LEGAL FOR SOME FUCKING FAT JEW RUSSIAN CUNT TO OWN A BUILDING AND NOT EVEN LIVE THERE YET CHARGE PEOPLE TO LIVE THERE

IF YOU ARE IN COLLEGE OR A NEET STAY THAT WAY FOR AS LONG AS HUMANLY FUCKING POSSIBLE

But,but you have to contribute to society .

It's easier to be a criminal. You'll also benefit from it by not giving women free abortions
full

Because they need slaves to keep the wheels of the system turning and keep generating profit for all the 'steins and 'bergs.

It's easier to be a criminal. You'll also benefit from it by not giving women free abortions
full
How to fuck is it easier to be a criminal. What's this magic secret?

Its the System man. Those pieces of shit who run things, theyre not good people

How to fuck is it easier to be a criminal. What's this magic secret?

It's not. You have to be smarter than average, more violent than average, and have social support in the form of a crew you can trust to have your back. Even then, you can't fully trust them, especially if your trade is something like high stakes thievery (heists mostly).

Crime is not something you seek out as a life path. It's something you fall into, usually as a young adult, and it becomes your lifestyle and identity. Some guys get into the life, get pinched, do their time, then get reintegrated back into society. But if you gave them a tempting enough offer, they'll leave their domesticated circumstances in a heartbeat.

Some crime, like organized crime, is for life. The only way you truly leave that life is by leaving life itself.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

It's not. You have to be smarter than average, more violent than average, and have social support in the form of a crew you can trust to have your back. Even then, you can't fully trust them, especially if your trade is something like high stakes thievery (heists mostly).

Crime is not something you seek out as a life path. It's something you fall into, usually as a young adult, and it becomes your lifestyle and identity. Some guys get into the life, get pinched, do their time, then get reintegrated back into society. But if you gave them a tempting enough offer, they'll leave their domesticated circumstances in a heartbeat.

Some crime, like organized crime, is for life. The only way you truly leave that life is by leaving life itself.
In criminal gangs they have a saying: "blood in, blood out". You enter by spilling blood and you leave by having your's spilled.

It's even worse when vyou need to deal with people.

Most in the team are foids. Therefore not only does the boss hate me but so does the rest of my team.

It's only a matter of time before I'm fired. And I probably would be a lot happier.

After all no matter what I do they'll just nitpick anything wrong and say I fucked up again.

In criminal gangs they have a saying: "blood in, blood out". You enter by spilling blood and you leave by having your's spilled.

In streetgangs maybe. In more sophisticated crime groups that involve all strata, from the street to the boardroom, it's more nuanced.

You can be a high ranking member of an international crime syndicate without ever held a gun or a knife, let alone used it to kill another. You could be a logistics and transportation company CEO, for example, who helps his group members organize the smuggling of weapons and drugs. If you fuck up and get caught, yeah, you might get assassins sent after you though.

(((You know who's fault this is)))

Zionism = Corruption
Simple as that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK

WHO CREATED THIS FUCKING MADNESS

WHY

WHY FUCKING ME

WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS RIDICULOOUS WAGESLAVE BULLSHIT

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT AT A FUCKING DESK DOING MUNDANE AWFUL SOULLESS SHIT 40+ HOURS A WEEK AND PRETEND TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE GOD DAMN OPPORTUNITY

WHY THE FUCK IS IT EVEN LEGAL FOR SOME FUCKING FAT JEW RUSSIAN CUNT TO OWN A BUILDING AND NOT EVEN LIVE THERE YET CHARGE PEOPLE TO LIVE THERE

IF YOU ARE IN COLLEGE OR A NEET STAY THAT WAY FOR AS LONG AS HUMANLY FUCKING POSSIBLE
Come on be a good goy

It's necessary to keep slaves in line. Both complacent and defeated.

You don't. You can always rope or go ER

Lower wages and bigger taxes = more work required to survive

Fuck the economy and this bullshit, working is bad enough but they also gotta fuck you over with bills and taxes.

Just lol @ all the teencels here who don't wanna be teens.

Oh so you wanna be an adult and wagecuck then huh ?

Lower wages and bigger taxes = more work required to survive

Fuck the economy and this bullshit, working is bad enough but they also gotta fuck you over with bills and taxes.
I agree with Armstrong

welcome to life