Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do Redditors say "the wife" instead of my wife?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Idno why but it fucking pisses me off when redditors say "the wife" why the fuck do these soy faggots keep saying that? these pretentious faggots think they are some cheeky smart asses and relatable when they say the wife instead of my wife but I want to smash their faces instead when they say that fucking reddit cucks trying to be funny I fucking hate everything about them from the way they talk to their stupid subreddit names.

Last edited:
Because they don’t have them. ‘My’ would imply ownership.

Because you can't own a person inkwell :foidSoy:

Because they don’t have them. ‘My’ would imply ownership.
they have them but Chad owns them so they have to resort to using the wife, now whenever I hear someone say "the wife" I will always think of some reddit IT cuck

Last edited:
Theyre trying to imitate boomer language. Redditors didnt come up with "the wife."

Boomers say "the wife" as a sort of joke to imply their wife has some independence, redditors take it to actually mean something

Because they don't love their wife

"I dont call her my wife I call her my spouse" :feelstastyman::soy::soy::bluepill:

You know damn well why nigga :feelskek:

Their wives are not theirs

It's a cuck joke of sorts

You know whats even gayer? Normies use "my partner" now instead of my girlfriend or my husband etc. Atleast in the leftist shithole where I live. I think they want everyone to know that they're faggots or something

Because they're cucks. Simple as that

Reddit is one of the most low IQ places online. Go to any subreddit, look at the most upvoted content, it's always factually wrong, scientifically false, and terrible if not destructive advice if it applies to a specific skillset.

I read it for the lulz. But holy shit these people are retarded. Even lookmaxing.is people mog their intelligence into oblivion. Even us genetic trash incels do, and that's saying a lot.

She's practically their goddess. Anything the mistress says, the reddit does.

More antagonizing. It's like 'the Jews" instead of jews

Partner pisses me off, doesn't tell me if they're hetero or a fag.

That's because you're using an ethnicity to describe the entirety of a group which is considereded inherently insulting. "The Jews" implies their jewishness are their main identity. "Jews" just uses their ethnicity as one possible identifier.

Also referring to a group sometimes sounds more dismissive than referring to a sole person. E.g. "the wives" sounds more dismissive than "the wife".
It's still pretty much the same implication, which is why you have terms like "the old ball and chain"

Because it's OUR wife.

I assume they stole it from the boomers, just like how twitter users stole Y'all from Southerners.
Theyre trying to imitate boomer language. Redditors didnt come up with "the wife."

It's not THEIR wife if they share it

I assume they stole it from the boomers, just like how twitter users stole Y'all from Southerners.
To take it one step further, redditors/liberals love taking the language from those they despise.

They say "yall" and "heck" to sound like they are homely friendly southern people, when in reality they despise those conservative southern people. Now we only know those terms to be completely soy .

To take it one step further, redditors/liberals love taking the language from those they despise.

They say "yall" and "heck" to sound like they are homely friendly southern people, when in reality they despise those conservative southern people. Now we only know those terms to be completely soy .
Thought Y'all was taken more from nigger language than southern because these twitter toilets love acting sassy

Because of soy, they dont want to risk sounding possessive.

American boomer style of speech