Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why The Fuck Do Normies Do Shit They Hate Just to Fit In

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Here are activities that are actively horrific but normgroids do it to fit in with soyciety

>eating mixed foods

Food that's touching other foods is disgusting. I know because everyone orders some crazy fancy meal and I just get plain steak with nothing on it and fries on a SEPERATE PLATE. Everyone's jealous and is constantly asking to take a fry. It's like "retards, you could have ordered what I did, instead you're ordering some fancy Italian dish that looks like blood-vomit because it's """fancier"""", just do what you enjoy and order a plain steak".

>Travelling

Boring as hell, you're walking around uncomfortable in a place you don't know, looking at old boring monuments with a bunch of boomers, so boring, but normfroids need it for the gram (instagram).

>Music

Music is the most boring and useless shit ever, it's there to break awkward silences. Normies pretend to enjoy it because it's what you do in normgroid land, but really it's because they're too dumb on average to talk about something on a higher level.

>Exercising

It's hell on earth, it's seriously the most painful thing ever. When you exercise, you force your body into extreme pain. I get it if you're doing it to ascend, but most normies say they do it "for themselves", you torture yourself for fun?

Music is good, but most normies listen the most basic and soulless music imaginable

Music is good, but most normies listen the most basic and soulless music imaginable
The only music that is good is classical, and it's not even pleasurable to listen to, it's pleasurable to study and appreciate due to its mathematical harmony.

All these activities are cool and perfectly fine.
Just because you don't like them doesn't mean shit, you're a retard afterall.

The only music that is good is classical, and it's not even pleasurable to listen to, it's pleasurable to study and appreciate due to its mathematical harmony.
why are you so pretentious jfl

I think Normies genuinely love travelling I hate it

Here are activities that are actively horrific but normgroids do it to fit in with soyciety

>eating mixed foods

Food that's touching other foods is disgusting. I know because everyone orders some crazy fancy meal and I just get plain steak with nothing on it and fries on a SEPERATE PLATE. Everyone's jealous and is constantly asking to take a fry. It's like "retards, you could have ordered what I did, instead you're ordering some fancy Italian dish that looks like blood-vomit because it's """fancier"""", just do what you enjoy and order a plain steak".
Not being able to enjoy mixed food is actually a classic autistic trait tbh.

>Travelling

Boring as hell, you're walking around uncomfortable in a place you don't know, looking at old boring monuments with a bunch of boomers, so boring, but normfroids need it for the gram (instagram).
Normies can’t stand being in the same place too long. They need novelty.

>Music

Music is the most boring and useless shit ever, it's there to break awkward silences. Normies pretend to enjoy it because it's what you do in normgroid land, but really it's because they're too dumb on average to talk about something on a higher level.
Even many incels cope with music. It can help set a certain mood or make you feel better. I personally don’t enjoy it either.

>Exercising

It's hell on earth, it's seriously the most painful thing ever. When you exercise, you force your body into extreme pain. I get it if you're doing it to ascend, but most normies say they do it "for themselves", you torture yourself for fun?
They are doing it for health. And for many, it can help make you feel less depressed.

All these activities are cool and perfectly fine.
Just because you don't like them doesn't mean shit, you're a retard afterall.
I'm an intellectual kinpin, you're white trash.

Not being able to enjoy mixed food is actually a classic autistic trait tbh.
I do have autism
Normies can’t stand being in the same place too long. They need novelty.
I'd love travelling if I was going on an adventure. But modern travelling is not an adventure. It's being guided around like sheep by a guide.
Even many incels cope with music. It can help set a certain mood or make you feel better. I personally don’t enjoy it either.

They are doing it for health. And for many, it can help make you feel less depressed.
I get it but exercising is so painful in the moment.

I do have autism

I'd love travelling if I was going on an adventure. But modern travelling is not an adventure. It's being guided around like sheep by a guide.

I get it but exercising is so painful in the moment.
It’s painful when you are starting off tbh.

My professors and rich people think that.
that's what they make you believe, in reality, you're just yet another worthless college student virgin nerd to them.

I'v ebeen doing it for months, i still hate it.
What kind of exercise are you doing?

I'm just doing it because Hustler U said it was a key component of wealthmaxxing.
Funny GIF

They genuinely like these things, it is what makes them normies.

you are so incredibly retarded

For me, it became much less painful when I stopped training to failure (it’s pointless) and took a longer break in between sets.

True
How many sets do you do? I excluively train to failure. I feel like if I don't train to failure, im not building any muscle.

That's the most autistic post i've ever seen on here.

>eating mixed foods

>Travelling

>Music

>Exercising

For normies it's very important to fit in and it's worth going through the pain of doing idiotic shit you don't even like.

For conscious, sentient beings such as aspies it's mind-boggling that people can conduct themselves this way.

Traveling is lame as fuck. I think they just do it to take pictures for social media and keep up with the Joneses, showing off some fancy lifestyle that's not even real. Either that or they're sexpatting.

Music is definitely lame, once in a blue moon I'll play some songs I like or whatever. But normies go out of their way and pay absurd amounts of money to listen to shitty music that's way too loud (concerts). Just because it's the "thing" to do. Foids are normies by default so this obviously applies to them more than males. It's all about simulating feelings that they probably don't even feel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=248Kx7cjGj0&pp=ygUDYnBq
@BPJ

Exercise is obviously just a way to cope and maybe ascend for males. No one gives a fuck about being healthy. For women it's just a way to attention whore and be more attractive to chad. This is why so many women stay fat, they either don't feel they can truly ascend to get the chads they want or they're happy to settle for low tier normies and "brokies" and the occasional chad who's having an off day.

Normgroids can't think beyond what is socially acceptable, decades ago anime was cringe and only nerdy incel men watched it but now it's mainstream and anyone who doesn't watches it ,finds themselves isolated from the herd.
Normgroids work like a machine, all of them are cog in it.

THat music aint good, I used to tell my family members whenever i hear pop that its shit

For normies it's very important to fit in and it's worth going through the pain of doing idiotic shit you don't even like.

For conscious, sentient beings such as aspies it's mind-boggling that people can conduct themselves this way.

Traveling is lame as fuck. I think they just do it to take pictures for social media and keep up with the Joneses, showing off some fancy lifestyle that's not even real. Either that or they're sexpatting.

Music is definitely lame, once in a blue moon I'll play some songs I like or whatever. But normies go out of their way and pay absurd amounts of money to listen to shitty music that's way too loud (concerts). Just because it's the "thing" to do. Foids are normies by default so this obviously applies to them more than males. It's all about simulating feelings that they probably don't even feel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=248Kx7cjGj0&pp=ygUDYnBq
@BPJ

Exercise is obviously just a way to cope and maybe ascend for males. No one gives a fuck about being healthy. For women it's just a way to attention whore and be more attractive to chad. This is why so many women stay fat, they either don't feel they can truly ascend to get the chads they want or they're happy to settle for low tier normies and "brokies" and the occasional chad who's having an off day.

Yeah, they work like a machine, never deviating from what a 'normal' life is like. They live their lives on autopilot and never feel any negative emotions (low inhibition), for normgroids life is like:
School>teen sex>college>multiple relationships>job>marriage>kids>retirement>death
They work like a virus. Autistic men are able to see past this facade and vanity for it is. That's why 'normal' task such as holding a job is almost impossible for us, while normgroids thrive in it. I'm convinced that normgroids aren't even alive they're zombies without any thoughts or reasoning, only acting on their primal instincts.

>eating mixed foods

>Travelling

>Music

>Exercising

this really is one of the most low IQ threads I have seen on here. All of these things are good things and are nothing to do with fitting in.

Pushups? Pullups?
No, it’s with weights.
Push = chest, triceps, shoulder
Pull = back, biceps, abs
Leg = all the leg stuff

Check out the video I sent, it’s the best training video I’ve ever seen for long term success.

No, it’s with weights.
Push = chest, triceps, shoulder
Pull = back, biceps, abs
Leg = all the leg stuff

Check out the video I sent, it’s the best training video I’ve ever seen for long term success.
Thanks friend, will watch.

Food is also touching the plate. Do you find that disgusting as well? :feelshmm:
No because a plate is a solid substance and doesn't leak glass into my food. If glass rubbed off onto my food it would.

No because a plate is a solid substance and doesn't leak glass into my food. If glass rubbed off onto my food it would.
The plate might still have some water and soap on it from being washed or it might not have been washed properly and still have food particles on it

The plate might still have some water and soap on it from being washed or it might not have been washed properly and still have food particles on it
And that's why I make sure all my plates are fully washed and fully dry before using them. I won't even use a plate with any visable water.

>eating mixed foods

>Travelling

>Music

>Exercising

Nah music is great. It's just those normie hoes that glorify dumb shit like raving and "muh Live music" so they can have a steady place to meet Chads.

p

>eating mixed foods

>Travelling

>Music

>Exercising

include anime and vidya. all normie shit. not a single one worth wasting time.
fastfood is also for normies. even reading books is for normies.
heck even breathing air is for normies.

You guys really only listen to pop music on the radio or classical music. You guys really need to experience getting high and listening to obscure music on YouTube. It's a pleasurable habit of mine I however kind of maybe outgrown music I will still listen to it occasionally but I would rather listen to a podcast.