Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do normies always mention their girlfriends/boyfriends

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
It could be about anything. Any story or event that a normie is recounting to you, he/she will do their absolute best to fit their significant other somewhere into the equation.

Even when I watch those "creepy stories" videos on youtube, these fucking cunts, "I was with my girlfriend"

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Low self esteem or they have nothing else going on in their lives.

They are letting you know that they aren't losers like you.

Ppl always want to brag, spammign that you are in a relationship is a form of bragging, to show that you are better than others.
Life is a constant who can piss the furthest contest.

Since relationships are such a normal thing for normies it's like saying "hey guys, I ate food today!"

this pisses me off they say it so casually

To prove they are socially accepted and a well rounded person for them to attract a mate, its mainly an ego / social recognition thing they do.

yea my coworker alwys asks me my plans for the weekends. I say nothing every time and reverse the question. She says hanging out with my boyfriend everytime.

I don't know OP, but me and my GF really enjoyed reading this thread.

i remember when i was bluepilled as fuck and went on to look up about social anxiety/depression, and in every fucking thread or forum, it was just people rambling on about their current/past relationship(s), it was fucking awful and i couldnt relate to anyone.

I guess its just for them to humble-brag, hilarious as fuck.

Allday said:

:cage:

@tenta that always boggled me. Even on eating disorder, depression, any wackjob forum you'll find people with normie issues like "My bf won't talk to me" blah blah

They do it subconsciously to show their place in the social hierarchy and show dominance over genetic trash like us.

Cynistic said:
Ppl always want to brag, spammign that you are in a relationship is a form of bragging, to show that you are better than others.
Life is a constant who can piss the furthest contest.

tenta said:
i remember when i was bluepilled as fuck and went on to look up about social anxiety/depression, and in every fucking thread or forum, it was just people rambling on about their current/past relationship(s), it was fucking awful and i couldnt relate to anyone.
I guess its just for them to humble-brag, hilarious as fuck.

Allday said:
:cage:

They'd rope within a week if they lived our lives.

They're programmed to.

Projection

Theyre usually landwhales too

takes them more effort NOT to mention it tbh

when a significant other occupies >90% of person's discursive thought, having that person not mention their S.O. in casual conversation is like.. well, it's like telling us to stop thinking about sex lmao; it's always there in the background

that said, someone in a LTR will make the effort to conceal their SO when conversing with a possible hypergamous upgrade (aka Chad)