Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do i see so many ugly couples at WalMart?

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
It can't be because the guy is rich because I was in a FUCKING WAL-MART. How can these subhuman slob fuckers get sex when I can't? Maybe it's because they go after nagging landwhales idk.

Social circle is everything.

Some places are less hypergamous

Because we are a minority.

It is because white trash goes with white trash.

_incelinside said:
Social circle is everything.

How can I get a social circle when I'm ugly? The same goes for the walmartians.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Because we are a minority.

And why is that?

UncannyValley said:

Interact with other subhumans and outgoing types if you're NT. Otherwise you are fucked.

Because some women are not whores.

UncannyValley said:

And why is that?

Because we can't get sex.

Stanx22 said:
Because some women are not whores.

AWALT. They all want Chad Thundercock, but some can't get it.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Because we can't get sex.

Yeah, but why? Is it because we aren't willing to be with
our looksmatched landwhale?

UncannyValley said:

Yeah, but why? Is it because we aren't willing to be with a

No shit. Men also want the most attractive female possible. Women are whores because of their behavior and attitude.

Stanx22 said:
No shit. Men also want the most attractive female possible. Women are whores because of their behavior and attitude.

Their behavior and attitude is wanting to suck on Chad's ding dong

I fucking hate my life

UncannyValley said:

Yeah, but why? Is it because we aren't willing to be with

It's because we are ugly and girls would rather date up. Our looksmatched whale doesn't want to fuck us unless she need someone to settle down with

apparnetly someone having 2 extra kills than me and 15 less asssits in league of legends means they are carrying me, despite having 5 more deaths than me too, just lol

never seen a male that is more unattractive than me with a female partner

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It's because we are ugly and girls would rather date up. Our looksmatched whale doesn't want to fuck us unless she need someone to settle down with

And we don't want to settle down, right?

tenta said:
apparnetly someone having 2 extra kills than me and 15 less asssits in league of legends means they are carrying me, despite having 5 more deaths than me too, just lol

Ok? Shit game btw

UncannyValley said:
And we don't want to settle down, right?

Ok? Shit game btw

I don't idk what you want though

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I don't idk what you want though

I don't want to be a piggy bank for Ms Piggy either

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Yeah, it fucking sucks. Girls in their 20s fuck around with guys, then decide to "settle" for us when they've reached landwhale status.

UncannyValley said:
I don't want to be a piggy bank for Ms Piggy either

K E K

KyloRen said:
Yeah, it fucking sucks. Girls in their 20s fuck around with guys, then decide to "settle" for us when they've reached landwhale status.

K E K

And then they give us monthly sex when it should be daily like with Chad. Unfair

And most of us aren't even good enough for landwhales

UncannyValley said:
And then they give us monthly sex when it should be daily like with Chad. Unfair

And most of us aren't even good enough for landwhales

It's a very common occurrence with normies. It's definitely worse for subhumans like us (or it might not even happen as you said).

same reason why they all have that shitty smell.

Many couples in my family, especially my parents, are like those unbelievably disgusting white trash couples you'll see in Walmart on Friday nights and never anywhere else.

These people work low-pay, insanely long hour slave jobs in warehouses, janitors, etc... and take immense pride in this '''life'''. They have no sentience, and no awareness of the world around them except for whatever their equally worthless co-workers spew about in their 5 minute breaks and the half-hour of news they watch on TV and fall asleep to after Big Bang Theory.

They take the first person that ever showed any attention to them in their younger years due to pressure from their genetic shit parents to get out at age 18 and 0 seconds. These relationships are all obviously forced and miserable. They end up shitting out kids they did not prepare for at all, and do the responsible thing of slaving 100 hours per week to keep a roof over their head, thinking that trying really hard is all you need and all there is to life.

They think they're outstanding hardworking people... but, in reality, everyone sees them as worthless white trash.

Such is my life, and why I have chosen to rot.

Grotesque said:
Many couples in my family, especially my parents, are like those unbelievably disgusting white trash couples you'll see in Walmart on Friday nights and never anywhere else.

These people work low-pay, insanely long hour slave jobs in warehouses, janitors, etc... and take immense pride in this '''life'''. They have no sentience, and no awareness of the world around them except for whatever their equally worthless co-workers spew about in their 5 minute breaks and the half-hour of news they watch on TV and fall asleep to after Big Bang Theory.

They take the first person that ever showed any attention to them in their younger years due to pressure from their genetic shit parents to get out at age 18 and 0 seconds. These relationships are all obviously forced and miserable. They end up shitting out kids they did not prepare for at all, and do the responsible thing of slaving 100 hours per week to keep a roof over their head, thinking that trying really hard is all you need and all there is to life.

They think they're outstanding hardworking people... but, in reality, everyone sees them as worthless white trash.

Such is my life, and why I have chosen to rot.

Sounds like a recipe for disastrous misbehaving children.

because we are bottom of the barrel autistic shit

even if some of us aren't ugly, autism is still a complete death sentence. most of these people are NT, yeah they may be white trash but they can still find a girl, unlike us. contrary to what most on this site believe, inceldom is extremely rare and that's why everyone hates us. all they see us as is a bunch of edgy kids online who hate women. EVERYONE has gotten laid before, EVERYONE has been in a relationship before. we are literally the 0.1% dogshit. Normies cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be us, so just take that how you will. I don't get surprised at seeing subhumans with girls at all anymore

whogivesafucc said:

even if some of us aren't ugly, autism is still a complete death sentence. most of these people are NT, yeah they may be white trash but they can still find a girl, unlike us. contrary to what most on this site believe, inceldom is extremely rare and that's why everyone hates us. all they see us as is a bunch of edgy kids online who hate women. EVERYONE has gotten laid before, EVERYONE has been in a relationship before. we are literally the 0.1% dogshit. Normies cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be us, so just take that how you will. I don't get surprised at seeing subhumans with girls at all anymore
Is your autism diagnosed ?

if they're old couples it doesnt count since looks affect young men the most, older ugly men are betabux

Stanx22 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Is your autism diagnosed ?

diagnosed aspie, on the spectrum. probably heaps of other mental illnesses too but aspergers is the absolute nail in the coffin.

whogivesafucc said:
diagnosed aspie, on the spectrum. probably heaps of other mental illnesses too but aspergers is the absolute nail in the coffin.

If you not at least 7/10 then it's over.

whogivesafucc said:
EVERYONE has gotten laid before, EVERYONE has been in a relationship before. we are literally the 0.1% dogshit. Normies cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be us, so just take that how you will.

Most guys do get laid, the "unlucky" ones in their mid to late 20s. Some really unlucky ones by their 30s. But you're right that incels are rare, and <0.1% of the population.

Ugly or not, for people who are NT, finding a relationship is as easy as breathing. They just stumble into them.

Weirdcel said:
Ugly or not, for people who are NT, finding a relationship is as easy as breathing. They just stumble into them.

It's difficult for an ugly person to find a relationship. That's just the blackpill.

UncannyValley said:
It's difficult for an ugly person to find a relationship. That's just the blackpill.

That's mostly cope. There are so many fat ugly wenches with fat ugly bfs. You see them everywhere in walmart.

Weirdcel said:
That's mostly cope. There are so many fat ugly wenches with fat ugly bfs. You see them everywhere in walmart.

You aren't blackpilled?

KyloRen said:
whogivesafucc said:
EVERYONE has gotten laid before, EVERYONE has been in a relationship before. we are literally the 0.1% dogshit. Normies cannot even FATHOM what it's like to be us, so just take that how you will.
Most guys do get laid, the "unlucky" ones in their mid to late 20s. Some really unlucky ones by their 30s. But you're right that incels are rare, and <0.1% of the population.

Yeah, it's a huge cope here "bruh sub8 or death"

while i agree that you will probably not find real love if you're sub8 or sub7, guys here really need to stop thinking that only male models get laid. it's embarrassing.

whogivesafucc said:

while i agree that you will probably not find real love if you're sub8 or sub7, guys here really need to stop thinking that only male models get laid. it's embarrassing.

Well you just proved the people who say sub8 death right. You said they can't find true love, so what's the point?

Weirdcel said:

this fact makes me wish i never found this place. honestly, every single other person in high school, now in college got laid, even the ones i mogged completely. took me a while to realize this certain truth.

Weirdcel said:

I see old fat ugly married couples. But very rarely do I see a below average dude around my age with a girl.

UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:
Well you just proved the people who say sub8 death right. You said they can't find true love, so what's the point?

yea there is none then.

scientists need to develop something that very realistically resembles a female without all their bitchy aspects, just so that we don't all go completely mentally ill

UncannyValley said:
You aren't blackpilled?

Yeah, but the reality is ugly people can and do get into relationships. That's why I feel blaming your lack of success with women solely on your looks is a coping mechanism. There's more going on underneath that people don't want to address.

ASS_F said:
I see old fat ugly married couples. But very rarely do I see a below average dude around my age with a girl.

Because marriage is mostly transactional

Weirdcel said:
Yeah, but the reality is ugly people can and do get into relationships.

Because they're used for the bux and emotional support, and feel no sexual attraction to them.

UncannyValley said:
Because marriage is mostly transactional

Because they're used for the bux and emotional support, and feel no sexual attraction to them.

There's also the possibility that they were young when they met, married while they both looked decent at least, and then let themselves go as they got older

ASS_F said:
There's also the possibility that they were young when they met, married while they both looked decent at least, and then let themselves go as they got older

Yeah