Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why the fuck do I get mogged everywhere?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Seriously jfl it's not I'm being paranoid it's just if 97% of males were truly average looking (4-6/10) why do I always come across so many moggers and people that all look like they came off the covers of Vogue magazine? It's everywhere too here. At a diner, at my gym, at the crypto ATM, buying a water at the gas station.. wtf is going on man why does every guy my age look so much better than me!! I'm not even ugly.

lots of men in the 14 - 30 ish range seem to mostly be chadlite prettyboys or actual chads
it's insane

Same, I'm standing in the metro now getting brutally mogged left and right. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: The Mogging is insane, it's not even just young men, the old men also look like they could be on the cover of a fashion magazine. The West is just a horrible place to live if you're ugly. I'd migrate in a second if I had the cash.

Same, I'm standing in the metro now getting brutally mogged left and right. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: The Mogging is insane, it's not even just young men, the old men also look like they could be on the cover of a fashion magazine. The West is just a horrible place to live if you're ugly. I'd migrate in a second if I had the cash.
Which country? What race are you?

Seriously jfl it's not I'm being paranoid it's just if 97% of males were truly average looking (4-6/10) why do I always come across so many moggers and people that all look like they came off the covers of Vogue magazine? It's everywhere too here. At a diner, at my gym, at the crypto ATM, buying a water at the gas station.. wtf is going on man why does every guy my age look so much better than me!! I'm not even ugly.
time to SEAmaxx

It gets better overtime, or it doesn't. :feelskek:

you're getting mogged because dating market is getting more and more competitive everyday

:redpill: betas will try every technique to get some pusi
so what you're seeing is just males lookmaxxing to get the best possible chance

ofc they mog, you would mog yourself if you looksmaxx(at least soft looksmaxx)