Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do I feel sick all the time???

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Every time I leave my house and go out in public or do something stressful I get the sudden urge to vomit? I don’t know if this is some kind of anxiety or what but it’s gotten to the point to where I have to take a break from school and go home school. Most of the time I’m not even that nervous and this shit just starts happening. I have actually vomited a few times because of this. I have to get up in front of the entire fucking class and ask to go to the bathroom because if I don’t ill probably vomit in front of the entire class. I mean I want to finish out this year since I’m a senior but this illness is making it a living hell for me. One time I had to go to a meeting in the school which I am nervous of for whatever reason and while I was in the meeting I started to feel extremely nauseous and I had to ask to go to the bathroom in the fucking middle of the meeting and when I got to the bathroom it was so bad I started vomiting. I went to a doctor about it and they think it’s some kind of mental problem. Are any of you guys experiencing this?

Thats clearly a big sign to just ldar in your home and order shit.

Thats clearly a big sign to just ldar in your home and order shit.

Yeah That’s what I do almost all the time. It’s what I was born to do I guess
What really pisses me off also is that one of my teachers think I’m faking it to just get a break from school. And this bitch says “YeAh wE alL gO ThRoUgH tHeSe tHinGs” ( which they don’t because this is something else ) then they say I’m lying when I have to take a break JFL

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't even bother anymore.

try esomeprazole