Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck can just anybody shit out children whenever they want?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Tired of poor subhuman pieces of dirt shitting out dozens of humans that are destined to live the same shitty fate.

Every single parent thinks their kid will be the one to grow up and change the world. Every mother thinks her son will grow up to be a ladies man, and every dad hopes their son will get drafted by a sports team.

Why do we just allow any mentally ill retard to fuck whores and reproduce? We are just making more low IQ subhumans incel in denials and cam whores.

I was born to a single mother who got sperm pumped by my subhuman Tyrone dad. Subhuman drug addicted bloodline. My rolemodels were all criminals and degenerates. No one ever taught me how to be a man.

And then I moved to the county and went to some shitty white school as a fucking mutt. And got bullied for being ugly and non-NT. And none of these privileged cumskins could sympathize with me. They had no empathy despite my life being 10x harder than theirs.:feelsUgh:

Getting bullied because clothes don’t fit you as if I have enough money to waste it all on jordans and gucci.

It was over when even your preschool teachers were telling your Mom they thought you had autsim.

Then you grow up ugly so you rot in your mom’s basement as an adult. Life never fucking began for you you fucking cuck:feelsohgod:

TL;DR : Fucking kill yourself:reeeeee:

Refer to my signature. Women cannot lose. THEY WILL NEVER LOSE. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUB 5 SHITTING OUT CHILDREN WITH CHADS AND CHADLITES HAHAHA!!!!!!

I was born to a single mother who got sperm pumped by my subhuman Tyrone dad. Subhuman drug addicted bloodline. My rolemodels were all criminals and degenerates. No one ever taught me how to be a man.
Thugmaxx then. Its in your blood lol

>subhuman
> Tyrone
Pick one retard
He was above average looking but had a fuck ton of health problems. He had epilepsy really bad and it was never treated by his crackhead mother. So now he’s a full on retard due to hitting his head durimg seizures. Not to mention his brother has schizophrenia. Overall shit genetics.
Rot then or kys, faggot. Youre too much of a pussy for Thugmaxxing

Fucking graycels. Again. You can’t “thugmaxx” with a recessed jaw, a boyish appearance, and 120 pound body.

Let alone could you fake a dark triad personality if you aren’t NT.

And you are also a bluepilled dumbass if you legitimately think “thugmaxx” means anything. You dumbfuck redpill assholes keep joining trying to dilute the blackpill.

LOOKS>Everything you dumbass

Refer to my signature. Women cannot lose. THEY WILL NEVER LOSE. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUB 5 SHITTING OUT CHILDREN WITH CHADS AND CHADLITES HAHAHA!!!!!!
Yeah soyciety provides foids with countless safety nets so they can pretty much do whatever they want. Also the welfare state, child support, etc ensures that their bastard kids will have the bare minimum(but not much more).

The Jews, still traumatized from getting a bloody nose eighty years ago, forced universal reproductive rights into the U.N. charter, and (((Google))) would censor anyone that would question it.

the causes of single-motherhood is largely due to I. female's financial freedom which heavily diminishes the gains from marriages leading to disinterest in marriageability.
II. the increase of Welfare policies. well, in this case my stance is ambivalent. on one hand It's an inevitable necessary substitute for Eugenics, as wiping-out the undesirable isn't possible nowadays (anti-ethical), and those with defective genes are still humans, and shall be judged as such, on the other hand (pertaining to females) it's laxing locked doors to depravity, victimization and exemption from liability.
III. females won't settle with lower socioeconomic status males even if they're educated.
so the ,,detrimental" effects from single-motherhood isn't directly or to be majorly attributed to mother's parenting nor the absence of father, but it's deeply engrained within poverty, and, governmental systematic policies which intertwines, and, nurtures each other.
the solution is to incentive female usage of contraceptives, and condoms (which would be distributed freely). the poor shouldn't reproduce, It's an auto-perpetuating cycle of misery beyond repairability.

Last edited:
Parents are responsible for your personality and mental health because they give you their genes and need to take care of you during developing years which they mostly fail.

the only reason why i support abortion rights is this. too many people being born and fucking up this world even further, we need a chinese style 1 child policy in the west

Tired of poor subhuman pieces of dirt shitting out dozens of humans that are destined to live the same shitty fate.

Every single parent thinks their kid will be the one to grow up and change the world. Every mother thinks her son will grow up to be a ladies man, and every dad hopes their son will get drafted by a sports team.

Why do we just allow any mentally ill retard to fuck whores and reproduce? We are just making more low IQ subhumans incel in denials and cam whores.

And then I moved to the county and went to some shitty white school as a fucking mutt. And got bullied for being ugly and non-NT. And none of these privileged cumskins could sympathize with me. They had no empathy despite my life being 10x harder than theirs.:feelsUgh:

Getting bullied because clothes don’t fit you as if I have enough money to waste it all on jordans and gucci.

It was over when even your preschool teachers were telling your Mom they thought you had autsim.

Then you grow up ugly so you rot in your mom’s basement as an adult. Life never fucking began for you you fucking cuck:feelsohgod:

TL;DR : Fucking kill yourself:reeeeee:
Tbh, you seem quite intelligent.

So, you've overcome the generational problems.

Now, your challenge is to make life better by maximizing your choices.

And discarding the shit in your rearview mirror

they are more likely to have sex than you or i though. :blackpill::shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back