Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck are middle aged women always so fat?

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
Jfl at the husbands that tolerate it. As soon as my “wife” start putting on pounds, she will be getting whipped with a belt. How hard is it to just not keep stuffing your face and exercise a bit?

Jfl at the husbands that tolerate it. As soon as my “wife” start putting on pounds, she will be getting whipped with a belt. How hard is it to just not keep stuffing your face and exercise a bit?
Its their pathetic manner of being defeated. They know they cannot get chad no more so they ldar.
They can rot in hell.

Its their pathetic manner of being defeated. They know they cannot get chad no more so they ldar.
They can rot in hell.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: very true. They have outlived their usefulness.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: very true. They have outlived their usefulness.
Sorry but I have to talk like this to avoid watchlist.
... .-.. .. -.-. . / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / .-.. .- .-. -.. / --- -. / - .... . .. .-. / .-. .- -. -.-. .. -.. / ...- .- ... ... . .-.. ... / .- -. -.. / ..- ... . / .. - / - --- / -... ..- .-. -. / - .... . -- / ..-. ..- .-. - .... . .-.

Sorry but I have to talk like this to avoid watchlist.
... .-.. .. -.-. . / --- ..-. ..-. / - .... . / .-.. .- .-. -.. / --- -. / - .... . .. .-. / .-. .- -. -.-. .. -.. / ...- .- ... ... . .-.. ... / .- -. -.. / ..- ... . / .. - / - --- / -... ..- .-. -. / - .... . -- / ..-. ..- .-. - .... . .-.
Jfl you're already on the watchlist bro, you signed up to .is :feelsthink::feelsokman:

IMG 0879

They let themselves go

Middle-aged overweight/obese foids are worthless and should be euthanized. (In gtaV)

Foids have less self control
And their consumer trait enables them to get as fat as a pig in weeks