Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck are foids entitled to sex, but men are not?

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Why is the fuck is that?

Fucking filthy slut foids get free birth control.

So these sluts are being paid to have sex (or at least, being subsidized to have sex). On top of that, sluts get free abortions, free healthcare, free tampons, etc.

And we fucking wageslaves (we wageslave to the JEW) have to pay for the sluts via our tax. Why the fuck aren't men entitled to sex as well? Why arn't men paid to have sex with beautiful women? Women (foid, sluts, holes) are paid to fuck CHADS.

iprhebR.jpg

They're also entitled to men's tax money these days.

Hitler AVIcel is back :feelsautistic:

So these sluts are being paid to have sex (or at least, being subsidized to have sex). On top of that, sluts get free abortions, free healthcare, free tampons, etc.
It's like my boy Marc always said: "They want to keep the advantages of women while seizing for themselves those of men. "

I don't think they are entitled, more like they could get it 100x easier than any man. Think of it this way, its easy to be a slut. You just have to be there, I have seen fat chicks who have a more active sex life than I would ever have. While for a guy its hard to fuck a lot of women because it takes good genetics to even consider it.

Women never conquered anything, Jews empowered them.

foids make babies, people instictually want to make babies. Men are basically expendable sperm donors, we have no value to most people

Because they live life on easy mode

Why is the fuck is that?

Fucking filthy slut foids get free birth control.

And we fucking wageslaves (we wageslave to the JEW) have to pay for the sluts via our tax. Why the fuck aren't men entitled to sex as well? Why arn't men paid to have sex with beautiful women? Women (foid, sluts, holes) are paid to fuck CHADS.

iprhebR.jpg
Women are more valuable than men .
It wouldnt hurt society as bad if 1/2 of all men died , but it would be much worse if 1/2 of all women died ,
cause potentially one man can impregnate several women but one foid can only get pregnant once and then shes out of the equation for 9 months .
Women are worth more than men and it has always been that way .
Til today the Community , the Patriarchy always tried to control Women cause inherently we know that they are superior in value .
But iin modern society all these conventions and regulations got thrown overboard .

Because people who have it (the majority) cannot understand the significance of the lack of it.

Women are subsidized to have sex?

Because foids are monstrous magical creatures. Every 4 weeks, they bleed internally and out but somehow, magically this doesn't affect them. They bleed for days but still survive and thrive somehow.

This monstrous power makes them nigh invulnerable. We must be very cautious around these monstrous creatures.

It was explained to me, by a woman, that male entitlement is scarier because men are more violent.