Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck are curry foids so arrogant?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I see people shitting on them a lot here.

I never cared that much until I realised all the currywhores I worked with were arrogant cunts. Like seriously the way they talk, the way they treat you etc. They look down on you like you are beneath them

Everytime you talk to them they have this face.

69797DB7 4582 4809 8CD1 61161AE2776D

165796 full

Drives me mad. Now imagine them talking with an Indian accent while acting all condescending to you.

Whats wrong with curries? How did you guys let this happen?

Last edited:
Chad-tier jaw on the 1st whore

Indian culture as a whole is diarrhea, literally and figuratively.

Why does their head bob side to side when they talk?
Pakis in general are arrogant as fuck.

Why does their head bob side to side when they talk?
Pakis in general are arrogant as fuck.
South asians in general are retarded and deluded as fuck.

They also complain about how money is spent, they are constantly nagging and they have no sense of humor. I could never be with a curry bitch, even though an arranged marriage is possible. Fuck that.

Those 2 toilets you have posted don´t really look like curries

The arrogance comes from the effects of British colonialism on their culture.

As for the head bobbing, I have no fucking idea.

I don’t know tbh

They werent always this way. But now that they're gaining more freedoms itll only get worse

U g Q10CQ1J0

All women are arrogant. The ego of the average woman is so large it dwarfs the most prideful, arrogant man.

They also complain about how money is spent, they are constantly nagging and they have no sense of humor. I could never be with a curry bitch, even though an arranged marriage is possible. Fuck that.
just be curry theory confirmed again

Have we already forgotten AWALT?

I never cared that much until I realised all the currywhores I worked with were arrogant cunts. Like seriously the way they talk, the way they treat you etc. They look down on you like you are beneath them

View attachment 218644
View attachment 218646

Drives me mad. Now imagine them talking with an Indian accent while acting all condescending to you.

Second one is clearly Caucasian Stacey

i have noticed all the indian f**ds i know from school post anti-male, anti-white screeds on facebook but all have white BFs. lol.

We have the 2nd highest population in the world and very densely populated as well, is it any surprise that even an ugly curry foid has more options than a chadlite here

Curries are in general

They were always the absolute worst customers. Awful. Trash. Hated them.

Women are arrogant as a whole

Curries are in general

They were always the absolute worst customers. Awful. Trash. Hated them.
brutal truth. my curry father always Is a bitch to customer service. my cousin who sells cellphones/electronics, explained Boomer Indians were worse customers by far and white Boomer men spent the most.

brutal truth. my curry father always Is a bitch to customer service. my cousin who sells cellphones/electronics, explained Boomer Indians were worse customers by far and white Boomer men spent the most.
Boomer Indians were arrogant, and condescending which I always found infuriating considering they always smelled like shit and you could barely understand their stupid accent.

These currywhores mainly all think they are hot stuff and will marry a Chad tier, tall white boyfriend. Even if they spend their entire 20's and 30's single waiting for that guy, it doesn't phase their delusion at all.

You would love zarna joshi.

Also: Hugh Mungus what? You just abused a woman! :feelskek:

View attachment 218644
View attachment 218646

Curry foids are the most entitled, arrogant foids on the planet.

Because white men give them too much attention

if it wasnt for arranged marriage/ 20,80 rule they'd all be as fucked as their male counterparts

ive never met one

There aren't dirty curries on my country so i don't know

Probably the caste system where lighter skin means higher rank in pooland.
Nothing a bit of Vitamin P(unch to the face) can't fix though.

I don't like curry foids. Most foids are bitchy and cold to me, but to be fair, a few are nice, and even one co-worker is actually pretty sweet, but curries..... .just about every single curry foid I know or have come across looks at me as if I had my dick exposed.