Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck are all cars bought out

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I cannot find a single new sedan Honda within 300 miles. Everything is out of stock/sold out. I called dozens of dealers and they said that all the incoming cars that haven’t even been made yet already have been reserved already via deposit. :feelsUgh::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:What the actual fuck. There is no way this is normal, even with the chip shortage, this has to be some kind of government buyout or something to push electric faggot cars

I cannot find a single new sedan Honda within 300 miles. Everything is out of stock/sold out. I called dozens of dealers and they said that all the incoming cars that haven’t even been made yet already have been reserved already via deposit. :feelsUgh::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:What the actual fuck. There is no way this is normal, even with the chip shortage, this has to be some kind of government buyout or something to push electric faggot cars
Or maybe they want you to get a truck with a v8 engine so you can fill her up with gas :feelshehe:

(((Chip shortage))) is a meme

Jewish chink supply chain conspiracy bullshit faggotry

Same everywhere
12+ wait for a new truck
Used ones have been 100k plus
Good luck finding parts for anything either.
Can’t find another water pump for my apu.
Garage told my dad it would be at least a month to get the parts for his car.

this has to be some kind of government buyout or something to push electric faggot cars
Aside from the chip shortage, which you mentioned, people also are anticipating an economic crash, which means their money wont be worth anything, but assets still will. Thus, people are dumping cash and hoarding assets.

Aside from the chip shortage, which you mentioned, people also are anticipating an economic crash, which means their money wont be worth anything, but assets still will. Thus, people are dumping cash and hoarding assets.
Literally everything is bought out even everything is pre purchased cars aren’t even there yet and they’re all deposited and reserved when they do FUCK

Fuck dealerships. They’ll rip you off. Find a private seller online or wherever. Take it to a quality mechanic to get it inspected. And only get a honda or Toyota

Fuck dealerships. They’ll rip you off. Find a private seller online or wherever. Take it to a quality mechanic to get it inspected. And only get a honda or Toyota
You know the score.

The entire market is fucked right now.

You should get a Honda.

They are good.

Same everywhere
12+ wait for a new truck
Used ones have been 100k plus
Good luck finding parts for anything either.
Can’t find another water pump for my apu.
Garage told my dad it would be at least a month to get the parts for his car.

I finally found a single, one, Corolla that was not pre reserved, let alone already bought off the lot. Guy says it’s not reserved yet. He said it just came into stock today.

I researched it for an hour, call back saying okay I’ll take it, he goes sorry it just got bought 30 minutes ago.

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING. HOW ARE CARS GETTING PRE RESERVED TWO HOURS AFTER THEY COME INTO EXISTENCE ON A DEALER WEBSITE THEY DO NOT EVEN EXIST YET

THIS HAS GOT TO BE FAKED OR SOME KIND OF DELIBERATE BUYOUT

Honestly I think some of this is just middleman greed and manufactured hype.

Like a virus just comes and fucks up a bunch of completely random, unrelated supply chains? And that the problem with said chains has still not been sorted out after 2 YEARS?? yeah right.

I finally found a single, one, Corolla that was not pre reserved, let alone already bought off the lot. Guy says it’s not reserved yet. He said it just came into stock today.

I researched it for an hour, call back saying okay I’ll take it, he goes sorry it just got bought 30 minutes ago.

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING. HOW ARE CARS GETTING PRE RESERVED TWO HOURS AFTER THEY COME INTO EXISTENCE ON A DEALER WEBSITE THEY DO NOT EVEN EXIST YET

Are you in burgerland we’ve still got new cars coming in and staying in stock even though the used market is overpriced as fuck

Honestly just by used.

Sorry bro that was me :feelsjuice:

Honestly I think some of this is just middleman greed and manufactured hype.

Like a virus just comes and fucks up a bunch of completely random, unrelated supply chains? And that the problem with said chains has still not been sorted out after 2 YEARS?? yeah right.
It likely was an issue at first and then they realized they’d make x5 the profits at 1/4 the effort and kept it going / worsened it intentionally

It likely was an issue at first and then they realized they’d make x5 the profits at 1/4 the effort and kept it going / worsened it intentionally
What country are you in bro

Yeah, the unavailability of cars right now is incredibly (((suspicious))). Wonder (((who))) could be behind it. :feelssus:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back