Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the elites want to raise the age of consent

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Those in power do not view pedophilia as an inherit evil. Those in power see pedophilia as the ultimate vice and something that they enjoy exclusivity in doing. In their minds it is a wealth that they get off having access to. By constantly raising and altering age laws even past when women are mature, the elite are doing nothing more than sexually competing with the general population. In twenty years fucking 18 year olds is going to be illegal for the general population.

I am not saying that i excuse pedophilia. I find it very repulsive. Especially if it comes in the form of homosexual pedophilia which should always get the death penalty. However to pretend that this push to raise the AOC is just natural and comes with good intentions is ludicrous. The government has defended pedophile rapists and circles multiple times. Look into the Franklin conspiracy, the finders, John David Norman

(You can find similar political pedophilia rings in Europe. I was going to link an extensive PDF that explored one but unfortunately the device i had bookmarked it on stopped working)

It should be obvious to anyone with a working brain that government officials partake in pedophilic and occultic rituals. Not only that but the FBI and CIA attack anyone that expose these rituals. Oftentimes those with evidence just mysteriously die. So yet again, i have to ask why do they keep pushing for stricter AOC laws? Because they want to feel superior to other men. Everyone is driven by simple primitive instincts at the end of the day.

The Epstein list will never be revealed. Meanwhile there's active attempts to censor NSFW ai and lolicon. They get off humiliating and putting down other men. They'd rather we jerk off to disgusting she pigs while they fuck fresh pussy

Most elites/politicians really do deserve decapitation. Hitler cracked down on all of it when he came into power. If he discovered one of his men was fucking boys they'd be promptly shot. He understood that not only is homosexual pedophilia disgusting; but it's also a tool employed by Jews to take control of a countries politicians via blackmail. Homosexual pedophile is as jewish as usury

everything is getting worse jfl. now they are normalizing pedophilia

I think that the reason why the age is consent keeps raising up is because liberalism is the prevailing ideology in the West which proclaims women are an oppressed minority in need of protection. Not necessarily because the elites want to gatekeep access younger women.

After all, past and present societies with greater social stratification tolerate and even encourage child marriage