Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why the blackpill will win

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Every time a child is born, he carries in him the fateful DNA sequences that will, in due time, activate a sure instinct in his mind for what is beautiful and what is ugly. A sure instinct for mercilessly identifying, targeting, and eliminating genetic rejects. A sure instinct to seek the company of those who can and will transmit their genes, and bask in their glory.

Every time a child enters school, he will get bullied by his peers if he is fat or ugly. He will bully those children himself if he has received Apollo's blessings. And he will feel all the more happy.

Every time an ugly teenager enters high school, the first seeds of clinical depression, anger and desocialization will be planted in him. By the time he turns his head to get a better look at this pretty brunette down the hall, the hands of fate will already have decided that he cannot get her; that he must not get her; that the very notion he could have a chance is intolerable pretension, the type that was worthy of eternal torture in the myths of Ancient Greece.

The truth of the blackpill is carried in our DNA, in our coiled chromosomes, biding its time, waiting for the most opportune moment, safely protected behind several walls, in every single cell of your body, in every sperm cell, every ovum, every single hair that you shed, every embryo, every man who lives, every man who died. The corpse of a departed Nepalese that is torn apart by eagles contains the blackpill; the blackpill lives, eternally, everywhere, it is carried in the air by the beak of those eagles, and is then repurposed as food. It is the cycle of life, it is life itself.

More than just biology, it is also the ether, the shared worldwide repository of movies, TV series, books, paintings, photographs, sculptures and frescoes that attest to the overwhelming, everlasting domination of the Beautiful. Our modern tentatives to attack this eternal principle of life will meet the same destiny as all previous delusions and fads in human history.

Last edited:
:blackpill: will win because its the facts of life. That simple.

It might 'win' in the sense that a smart and honest person will always have a way to figure it out, but I'm not so sure it can win on a larger scale. If by 'winning' you mean to become obvious, to be brought into awareness. I think humans 'evolve' with each generation by predisposition to illusion, we basically hide the truth from ourselves. Tunnel vision, mental isolation, entitlement, mysticism, etc... The vast majority of the lucky ones will, most probably, rationalize their luck and ignore the awful truth. And when old age tries, finally, to black pill everyone, people will seek religion and other illusions. I leave room for error, but I'm pretty sure the blackpill will never win on a large scale. To quote from True Detective, when the main character mocks the average person and their sense of entitlement: "surely this is all about me. Me. Me! I'm so important! I'm so fucking important!'.

It might 'win' in the sense that a smart and honest person will always have a way to figure it out, but I'm not so sure it can win on a larger scale. If by 'winning' you mean to become obvious, to be brought into awareness. I think humans 'evolve' with each generation by predisposition to illusion, we basically hide the truth from ourselves. Tunnel vision, mental isolation, entitlement, mysticism, etc... The vast majority of the lucky ones will, most probably, rationalize their luck and ignore the awful truth. And when old age tries, finally, to black pill everyone, people will seek religion and other illusions. I leave room for error, but I'm pretty sure the blackpill will never win on a large scale. To quote from True Detective, when the main character mocks the average person and their sense of entitlement: "surely this is all about me. Me. Me! I'm so important! I'm so fucking important!'.
What you write about this evolved capacity for delusion can be found in Dawkins' The Selfish Gene and in Noah Harari.

I completely agree. However, sometimes when the political atmosphere changes, the masses are obliged to follow.

What you write about this evolved capacity for delusion can be found in Dawkins' The Selfish Gene
I've read The Selfish Gene a while back, but I don't remember anything about Dawkins writing about illusions, except maybe his hypothesis of religion as a 'meme'. He's a pretty delusional guy himself. He rationally understands many things, but still has an optimistic pro-natalist view of the world, which I find absurd.
However, sometimes when the political atmosphere changes, the masses are obliged to follow.
How would that work? Let's assume the masses manage to become blackpilled. What would they do? Become monks? Stop reproducing? Engage in pity fucking? Whatever they would do, a new wave of religious optimists or something similar will breed a new generation, basically 'cleansing' the population of the previously blackpilled ones.

as the blackpilled genetic underclass grows increasingly larger, the more potential there will be for revolt. Also, a major difference between more primitive times and now is the equalizer that assault rifles and such bring. Because of this, incels will be on more of an equal footing with Chad than they were in prehistoric times, meaning the chances of an incel uprising succeeding is considerably higher than they ever were in the past.

as the blackpilled genetic underclass grows increasingly larger, the more potential there will be for revolt. Also, a major difference between more primitive times and now is the equalizer that assault rifles and such bring. Because of this, incels will be on more of an equal footing with Chad than they were in prehistoric times, meaning the chances of an incel uprising succeeding is considerably higher than they ever were in the past.

Every time an ugly teenager enters high school, the first seeds of clinical depression, anger and desocialization will be planted in him.
Started in early middle school for me

It's not over. It never even began

Bump for my grandiloquent essay (very goebbelsian in retrospect)

lol they're going to ban those so you can't

I agree. The uprising will come