Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel why the blackpill should be beneficial and promoted

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
well overall, people think the blackpill has a negative affect towards ones mental health. I disagree with this, honestly to me i find it very assuring that i dont take females seriously anymore i literally suppressed my sexual urges towards them, made me less thirsty towards them.

Also being blackpilled educates men about female nature understanding how they act, also i believe men will less likely sexually harass females at work knowing not to trust them as individuals, knowing outright all they want is chad.
also men will less likely will be pedo's understanding the nature of teenage girls. Guy's in general will less likely will be cucks by paying for anything for the females, thus starving them of their attention. Even chads could be blackpilled thinking that they deserve better instead of dating down.
Also we can denounce the rise of feminism since feminist and cucks want to take males safe spaces.

its hard to blackpill someone.

I disagree with this, honestly to me i find it very assuring that i dont take females seriously anymore i literally suppressed my sexual urges towards them, made me less thirsty towards them.
You were good looking at one point, you had sex 30+ times, you don't know the pain of knowing the black pill and being a truecel that's powerless to do anything about it.

I agree that the black pill is something all should be aware of, but it's a bitter pill to take, it won't make you feel much better about things if you're already subhuman.

You were good looking at one point, you had sex 30+ times, you don't know the pain of knowing the black pill and being a truecel that's powerless to do anything about it.

I agree that the black pill is something all should be aware of, but it's a bitter pill to take, it won't make you feel much better about things if you're already subhuman.
cope, i still look the same

another cope, i understand female rejection and the fact hypergamy has affected me as a person.

another cope, i understand female rejection and the fact hypergamy has affected me as a person.
You've had sex with over 30 people?!?!?!??!
Has he actually @Bronzehawkattack

why should that even matter? im literally sex starved and the fact no females want a relationship, besides chad.

not really, i was part of the 1%
i tried to blackpill my friend the other day and he laughed it off and said i just needed to be more confident/less negative. unless you're open minded you won't accept the blackpill/go against the mainstream of thought. maybe I'm just not good at convincing idk.

i tried to blackpill my friend the other day and he laughed it off and said i just needed to be more confident/less negative. unless you're open minded you won't accept the blackpill/go against the mainstream of thought. maybe I'm just not good at convincing idk.

Should have shown him those infographics.

well ask him about his experiences with women? then talk about lms redpill, then talk about tinder. there are many ways to talk to someone like this.
Thirty is ALOT, what do you even look like?
not really, much better looking guys have alot more.

You look fatter, older, and far more broken. You're not getting sex not just because of the advent of Tinder, you're not getting sex because you're not looksmaxxing like you used to.

Has he actually @Bronzehawkattack
Yes, he's a black pilled normie.
It's less bad than the fakecels who claim to be incels here yet brag about getting over 600 matches on Tinder and have had sex despite being young.

the playing field will be much more level once the blackpill becomes popularised. right now foids are legit 3 SMV points above their male looksmatch. with a blackpilled world it will be 1 tops.

You look fatter, older, and far more broken. You're not getting sex not just because of the advent of Tinder, you're not getting sex because you're not looksmaxxing like you used to.

It's less bad than the fakecels who claim to be incels here yet brag about getting over 600 matches on Tinder and have had sex despite being young.
cope, i looksmaxxed and gymceled about 2 years ago,

P1ulena8102m8w0g

this is me at 31 tard.

Yeah i'd agree with you there, though matches on tinder mean fuck all (imo) if youre not getting any messages back or dates...
I've had matches on tinder but i rarely get messages back, or if i do they don't reply after 2 messages.

View attachment 24393
this is me at 31 tard.
How tall are you?
Your frame looks okay, face is defo normie tier

Yeah i'd agree with you there, though matches on tinder mean fuck all (imo) if youre not getting any messages back or dates...
I've had matches on tinder but i rarely get messages back, or if i do they don't reply after 2 messages.

How tall are you?
Your frame looks okay, face is defo normie tier
height is cope.

I agree to an extent...
I think frame + face is the most important thing
As long as youre over 5ft8 and have those two things you're golden
i know a guy who is 5'8 and has a chad face

View attachment 24393
this is me at 31 tard.

You young
o8r5Whz.jpg

You now.
Notice the difference?
Also Tinder was created in 2012, are admitting to slaying even after Tinder was a thing, and therefore you're not even currently a subhuman?

i have talked to some real low-iq-chad-thug-slayers and most of them are surprisingly blackpilled/redpilled without realizing it.
they don't treat foids like people at all, they know foids are retards who simply lust for looks.

You young
o8r5Whz.jpg

You now.
Notice the difference?
Also Tinder was created in 2012, are admitting to slaying even after Tinder was a thing, and therefore you're not even currently a subhuman?

yea i let myself go in that pic, i changed a little i have newer pics,
plus tinder didnt go mainstream until 2016/2017

well overall, people think the blackpill has a negative affect towards ones mental health. I disagree with this, honestly to me i find it very assuring that i dont take females seriously anymore i literally suppressed my sexual urges towards them, made me less thirsty towards them.

Also being blackpilled educates men about female nature understanding how they act, also i believe men will less likely sexually harass females at work knowing not to trust them as individuals, knowing outright all they want is chad.
also men will less likely will be pedo's understanding the nature of teenage girls. Guy's in general will less likely will be cucks by paying for anything for the females, thus starving them of their attention. Even chads could be blackpilled thinking that they deserve better instead of dating down.
Also we can denounce the rise of feminism since feminist and cucks want to take males safe spaces.

hey, serious question.

what type of catfishes would say do best? masculine? pretty boys? or in the middle?

Last edited:
Its over for the bloated looking fuck

How did "PUA" game help? Did you actually get any lays from daygaming?
well yea, but not much. pua isnt what its cracked up to be. Look at it this way chad has it way better, literally you can go on dates and if the female isnt feeling you she can just flake or ghost you all that amount of effort is bullshit.
whereas a chad can instantly get it all.

well yea, but not much. pua isnt what its cracked up to be. Look at it this way chad has it way better, literally you can go on dates and if the female isnt feeling you she can just flake or ghost you all that amount of effort is bullshit.
whereas a chad can instantly get it all.
On average if you did like 50 approaches, how many dates would you get from those 50 approaches? and how many actual fucks?
Would it worth for incels to try this, just to get somewhere lol....
Honestly i dont just want to LDAR forever

On average if you did like 50 approaches, how many dates would you get from those 50 approaches? and how many actual fucks?
Would it worth for incels to try this, just to get somewhere lol....
Honestly i dont just want to LDAR forever
idk man, its not worth approaching tbh. i literally quit because how females treat guys who arent chad and the amount of effort you have to put in, its literally bullshit.

idk man, its not worth approaching tbh. i literally quit because how females treat guys who arent chad and the amount of effort you have to put in, its literally bullshit.
So you got no lays from 50 approaches then :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Damn lol

So you got no lays from 50 approaches then :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Damn lol
im not disclosing that, but i did go on some dates. But the dating scene is literally skewed towards women.

im not disclosing that, but i did go on some dates. But the dating scene is literally skewed towards women.
I'll take it as you did get laid then:feelsokman: you gave me SOME lifefuel, even though its vague

last link won't work but I believe the hypergamy part. I used to upload male model amateur pics on random rate me type sites (badoo, 4chan threads) and they would get awful ratings despite obviously being genetically elite

being the best looking guy out of 1000 men is now "average" to women

Of course blackpill should be promoted, and i agree that it is easy to accept at some point. Knowing you're a subhuman can be a painful experience, but realising that i did nothing wrong, and looks was my problem all this time was very liberating indeed.