Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the blackpill makes the bluepillers feel uncomfortable:

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
We've seen many times that one of the reasons why the blackpill makes the bluepillers feel uneasy is because the idea that looks matter more than their 'great' personalities of which they've been conditioned to create and maintain for the hopes that they earn a mere morsel of pussy.

However I've noticed another reason why the BP makes them feel uncomfortable:

It's because they think that simply acknowledging the blackpill as true will affect their chances with women. They genuinely believe that the moment they accept the blackpill is the moment their chances with women are drastically reduced, and they think this because they genuinely believe that women can somehow detect this shit.

They actually bought the lie that if you hold any internal belief about women that doesn't glorify them then you would just become another undesirable incel.

They actually think that the one thing that differentiates them from incels is their belief about women, rather than their looks

In other words, these bluepillers believe that having the 'correct' mindset plays a factor in women liking them or not.

... because it's easier to blame our belief in the blackpill as the reason for our loneliness rather than acknowledge that our looks is why we're lonely

I think it is more because they want to hope. We all like to think that the future somehow will be better and that we are winners or will win in the end.

They are aware of the blackpill. They know it.

But they are the hand of the hole so he needs to be bluepilled so that he doesnt lose her.

True, they believe just world theory goes both ways, and it extends to your privately held beliefs.

Normies live in fucking candyland.

I think it is more because they want to hope. We all like to think that the future somehow will be better and that we are winners or will win in the end.
Most know the blackpill is true to some extent they just ignore it because they want to feel good.

There is no reason for writing paragraphs about this, it's pretty simple.

Nobody likes uncomfortable truths.

most people agree with the blackpill until you mention that it's "blackpill"

Yes that's one reason because they've been conditioned to think that it they have good personalitys then they'd be desirable (fair world fallacy)
most people agree with the blackpill until you mention that it's "blackpill"
we need to spread the blackpill in bite sizes
There is no reason for writing paragraphs
It wouldn't be incels.co if we didn't write paragraphs about how water is wet

Last edited:
Muh "inkels say things which hurt my feelings online, they dishonor m'lady, that's why they're inkel, m'lady can see it on their faces".

You'd be hard pressed to find thinking more delusional than this, while I'm usually very quiet irl, when I do converse I'm actually very nice to people irl, irrespective of sex. I'm not hateful towards others nor inconsiderate, I actually have the opposite problem, in that I don't really know how to say no or be assertive.

I think it has to do with something more obvious......... EGO

You see normies (people in general) associate all the things they have and enjoy, with the concept of DESERVING

I didn't just get a GF, I earned a GF because I fostered such an amazing personality and social skills

The black pill is a direct attack on their ego, because it turns an accomplishment into a mere fact of reality, an even in a series of events, that took place do to past events completely outside of their control, they were just born with good genetics, and they will never want to accept something like that, because now they can't stroke their ego and enjoy the things they have at the same time

Its really just them being greedy with pleasure, they not only want to enjoy the thing, they want to enjoy the fact that they got it, its enjoyment on top of enjoyment, enjoyment squared, and the black pill is significantly reducing their ability to enjoy life by taking away that multiplier effect.

There's a huge difference between 100 and 100 squared, and the black pill is removing the "squaring effect" because it is removing their ability to enjoy something not only because its enjoyable, but because they've EARNED this enjoyable thing.

The black pill is an attack on both their ego and their ability to enjoy life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back