Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the blackpill is GOOD for men. DEAL WITH IT, NORMIES!!!

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
A lot of normies think that the blackpill depresses men. But in reality, it tells them the truth, and let's them make a good decision based on it.

For example, if you are a ugly guy, the blackpill teaches that you should stop approaching women, because they will brutally reject you, and you risk being seen as a creep or even being reported to the police. Imagine how well off all those guys who got in trouble for approaching women would be if a blackpiller told them the harsh reality.
And bluepillers will want you to be a betabuxx, to be a nice guy, but in reality this is NOT good for you. You are basically wasting your time and efforts because the woman will not be attracted to you. If you think that women are attracted to betabuxx type men because it's masculine to be a provider or some other stupid redpiller shit, you are braindead, because she will only be attracted to the resources, NOT YOU. Seriously, why simp so hard for a woman for her to have zero sexual attraction to you and for you to get a half-asses handjob, from a foid who couldn't give less of a fuck about you, only once every 2 months?

Imagine simping, betabuxxing, etc. for several years for a foid so she can marry you, so you won't be alone, just for a chad to steal her with one glance at her. It's like wasting your time "looksmaxxing" just to be a 5/10, while chad was born automatically to be a 8/10 without even trying. It's like working in a company for 30 years to have a high job title, just for the boss's son to be granted a role higher than yours just for being the boss's son, as soon as the son is done with his 4 year college plan all paid for by his parents. It's like killing 5 men on a raft to escape your third world country just to enter America for hope of a better life, while some people were automatically born there without having to work for it.

And some redpillers will teach you cope, making you think you have a chance of being a chad by doing nofap or some other dumb shit, or selling you a course which wastes your time and your money. But in reality, this will not help. Your life will not suddenly improve because you have a 3 week nofap streak, or because you mew, or because you watched an alpha male podcast, or being you watched 10 second youtube shorts of Andrew Tate, or because you hang on a bar to elongate your spine, or because you watched a Hamza video. And the redpill cope with actually make you have a period of time where you are depressed because you couldn't meet your expectations of being a chad, because you listened to the blatantly over the top false hopes the redpillers told you about. The maximum capacity of how good your life could be was already based on how you were born. Some people can't make friends or find romantic love, some people can't be a doctor, some people can't get into a first world country, etc. It's best for you to accept your life as it is, instead of thinking maybe there is some hope for the future. And it's best for you to accept yourself as you are now.

To any normies, if a blackpiller tells you to give up on dating, it's not meant to be an insult, it's just that your time and efforts are better spent on doing something which will make you feel better than being constantly rejected, laughed at like you're some joke, and failing at meeting your extreme expectations of life and yourself.
We tell you to find a hobby to cope with, work on your career, and find joy outside of others and women, and just give up on finding a woman who loves you, and above all of that, accept your life for what it is, and accept yourself for what you are, for this is for your own good.

I'm happier now because of the blackpill

Less stress
Less overthinking
Less anxious

Exactly, the blue pill may make you more hopeful and happy in the present, but will make you miserable in the long run when things don't work out for you

I'm happier now because of the blackpill

Less stress
Less overthinking
Less anxious
Same. I used to be bluepilled, had expectations of getting a gf for being a nice guy, got rejected a lot. Then became redpilled, had high expectations of being an "alpha male", failed them, got rejected a lot, and became depressed. Became blackpilled, and accepted life for what it is.

Exactly, the blue pill may make you more hopeful and happy in the present, but will make you miserable in the long run when things don't work out for you
Exactly. Same with redpill too

I wish the bluepill was real though :feelsbadman:

I wish the bluepill was real though :feelsbadman:
Even if bluepill was real, and personality was the only thing that mattered. It would still suck. Some people are born with low social iq, narcissistic, psychopathic, or just born with bad personalities. And some people get a bad personality from unjust trauma, most likely from their childhood. And either way, you can't just change your personality. You're stuck with your personality anyways.

For example, me, I am ND, so it is over for me anyways. Ppl always say "I see girls with ugly guys all the time!" but never "I see girls with ND guys all the time!" and in those dating shows like the button on the shows Cut and Jubilee and stuff, girls occasionally will go with an unattractive guy but I NEVER see them go with an autistic guy. NTpill is even more brutal than lookspill or heightpill. Brutal.

Even if bluepill was real, and personality was the only thing that mattered. It would still suck. Some people are born with low social iq, narcissistic, psychopathic, or just born with bad personalities. And some people get a bad personality from unjust trauma, most likely from their childhood. And either way, you can't just change your personality. You're stuck with your personality anyways.

For example, me, I am ND, so it is over for me anyways. Ppl always say "I see girls with ugly guys all the time!" but never "I see girls with ND guys all the time!" and in those dating shows like the button on the shows Cut and Jubilee and stuff, girls occasionally will go with an unattractive guy but I NEVER see them go with an autistic guy. NTpill is even more brutal than lookspill or heightpill. Brutal.
Yes, NTpill is brutal. I have good height and am not ugly, only slightly below average or average, but being autistic ruined me. Also, childhood bullying because I was super skinny back then stunted me socially. I probably have enough looks right now if my mind wasn’t so fucked up with autism and trauma

Yes, NTpill is brutal. I have good height and am not ugly, only slightly below average or average, but being autistic ruined me. Also, childhood bullying because I was super skinny back then stunted me socially. I probably have enough looks right now if my mind wasn’t so fucked up with autism and trauma
So real man. I was bullied for being skinny and autistic too. It isn't fair man. I hope it gets better for you man

So real man. I was bullied for being skinny and autistic too. It isn't fair man. I hope it gets better for you man
Thanks dude. How it gets better for you too. Being skinny and autistic is a brutal combo because both make you appear weak and an easy target

bookmarked, this is too high IQ, nice job brocel :feelsokman: