Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why tf do you humiliate yourself so much

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
281ts49

Nobody forced you to take a pic with Chad and Tyrone :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mogged to literal oblivion.

Fuck. That’s got to be one of the most brutal moggings I’ve ever seen.

Steroids vs average Asian in good shape. :feelskek:

Gut in the middle: Well toned, probably high endurance, probably great speed from small size, great flexibility and agility, body of featherweight MMA fighter. Short, meaning longer lifespan and better cardiovascular health.

The other 2: Gymrats, 99% chance of steroids, isolation exercises for the bodybuilder type, not optimized for speed, endurance or extreme strenght, but to bring out their inherent Chad characteristics. Would get rekt by anyone with actual fighting skills.

Their muscles serve no purpose but to impress foids. Strongmen tend to be fatasses, triathletes and parkour people tend to be skinny as fuck. Special forces soldiers tend to be average sized.

They all look like manlet class to me

Gut in the middle: Well toned, probably high endurance, probably great speed from small size, great flexibility and agility, body of featherweight MMA fighter. Short, meaning longer lifespan and better cardiovascular health.

The other 2: Gymrats, 99% chance of steroids, isolation exercises for the bodybuilder type, not optimized for speed, endurance or extreme strenght, but to bring out their inherent Chad characteristics. Would get rekt by anyone with actual fighting skills.

Their muscles serve no purpose but to impress foids. Strongmen tend to be fatasses, triathletes and parkour people tend to be skinny as fuck. Special forces soldiers tend to be average sized.
Cope jeff seid is athletic as hell. + he was a champion highschool wrestler.

All mog me including the guy in the middle.

Low bf mogs, hairmogs and facemogs me.

Fuck, I instinctively hate that Chad with all my heart.
Apart from the punchably smug face, he clearly humiliates that ricecel on purpose. We need more Chad hate on this site.

le cookies are ready

Apart from the punchably smug face, he clearly humiliates that ricecel on purpose. We need more Chad hate on this site.
He does have a very punchable face. I hope he tries MMA and gets his shit rekt.

So much coping in one post. Over for you.

Just more proof confidence is just another word for arrogance.

Wearing golden watch in gym.
Just nagger things.

This pic has much more to offer if you look on the background. The topless guy above Tyrone's left shoulder has literally tits.
He has more chest than everybody else, according to the pic's caption he should get laid on hourly basis.
And the Chad over Chad's right shoulder mogs Chad to oblivion. Chadception.

Not the smartest guy obv, no sympathy when you choose to be mogged like that. I couldn’t imagine being that Asiancel and seeing how women ignore me at best and FLOCK to Chad and Tyrone.

Honestly, they're likely developing cancer and heart problems for, the steroids