Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY TF DO I MUMBLE, STUTTER INFRONT OF PEOPLE?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
Sometimes talking to someone new or someone I'm not used to I just fuck up my speech with ridiculouss stutter mumble. I think It might be anxiety, I feel high pressure into my throat when speaking

My brain just fry when they stare into my eyes and listen to me. I look like an complete autist doing that. My words/sentences just turns into a knot

I
[UWSL]don't[/UWSL] have this problem with friends, people [UWSL]I[/UWSL] like or I'm used to. It [UWSL]doesn't matter[/UWSL] if it's a [UWSL]foid or dude[/UWSL]

yea its hard for me to talk to new people properly, i become retarded when i have to

my voice changes too and i sound like a bitch
Same, my voice gets deeper but not nice sounding

Sometimes talking to someone new or someone I'm not used to I just fuck up my speech with ridiculouss stutter mumble. I think It might be anxiety, I feel high pressure into my throat when speaking

My brain just fry when they stare into my eyes and listen to me. I look like an complete autist doing that. My words/sentences just turns into a knot

I
[UWSL]don't[/UWSL] have this problem with friends, people [UWSL]I[/UWSL] like or I'm used to. It [UWSL]doesn't matter[/UWSL] if it's a [UWSL]foid or dude[/UWSL]
When i get anxiety my words seem extra loud. So i used to mumble or whisper my words

I'm mostly calm around people, sometimes this happens to me aswell. I have telephonophobia, i sound like retard when i'm talking on a phone with strangers.

we are speaking in patterns ,

the more answers you know to specific questions , the easier it is

cashier for example : "Hello ( you get a hello response back most of the time )

then she / he prices grocieries , you pay

and after that you say " have a good day / weekend .

speaking free for a long time is retarded , try to get the person your speaking with to do all the speaking insted , imagine yourself as an interviewer .

It's a healthy evolutionary adaption because you are aware of social pressure and group perception, so your arousal increases. It's the same with blushing, it is supposed to be disarming signal to the group and also a signal of good health. This is why girls fake their blush response with makeup on their cheeks

I
idk i guess you just need to keep practicing and trying to fight it. I don't know a better solution.

Not that I personally do any of that though so take it for what you will.

Why all that sounds familiar.:feelshaha:

Were you bullied at school? :incel:

Bullied by 3 foids in HS, never by guys. I wish them death till this day
And I was bullied by guys exclusively at school. And the girls simply despised me. :incel: