Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why tf are ppl so fucking disrespectful to me for no reason

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
Like for example I went to walmart one time to pick up some candy, and I watched this fucking middle aged foid let all these ppl cross with a smile on her face and waited patiently for them to cross. As soon as I tried to cross this bitch stomps on the gas and nearly fucking runs me over. So now when I drive, I dont watch or wait for foids. I mean you treat ppl like this and wonder why you have shootings jfl. I mean this bitch was willing to run me over so I wouldn't be in her sight. It's all good tho I'll do the same thing, wont acknowledge them when I'm driving, so if they get hit, oh fucking well.

Also had another foid drive in the opposite lane of traffic and nearly hit me again

You are ugly.
Vehicular homicide is max 14 year prison sentence in Canada anyways. Which is nothing to me. I have nothing to lose

Maybe she was doing something else and didn't see you.

Since your treated like this, it's justified to snap

Maybe she was doing something else and didn't see you.
Nope the bitch definitely saw me. I was right in front of the car, in front of the headlight.

race, height, face rating?

Nope the bitch definitely saw me. I was right in front of the car, in front of the headlight.
Sorry that happened. Did you report her or say anything to her?

run her over, run them all over until there's not a single foid left

run her over, run them all over until there's not a single foid left
Will fucking do. It's one thing to not be interested in me, it's a whole different thing endangering my life.

Sorry that happened. Did you report her or say anything to her?
Thanks for your empathy brocel. And yeah I did yell to her "are you going to fucking hit me or what?" But obviously the bitch just ignored me and drove off. If I lived in burgerland I would have shot her in self defense. Like if I lived in a stand your ground state.

Thanks for your empathy brocel. And yeah I did yell to her "are you going to fucking hit me or what?" But obviously the bitch just ignored me and drove off. If I lived in burgerland I would have shot her in self defence. Like if I lived in a stand your ground state.
That might be taking it too far, I would've just reported her to the police.

That might be taking it too far, I would've just reported her to the police.
It happened to me a second time and I called police and they said there is nothing they can do. Get this, the foid litterally aimed her car at me, and drove on the wrong side of traffic, and I had to get behind parked cars to avoid being hit. It was a foid police officer I spoke to anyways, so no surprise she would say that garbage to me.

It happened to me a second time and I called police and they said there is nothing they can do. Get this, the foid litterally aimed her car at me, and drove on the wrong side of traffic, and I had to get behind parked cars to avoid being hit. It was a foid police officer I spoke to anyways, so no surprise she would say that garbage to me.
That sucks.

Blaque, 5'9, -10 face honestly, bitches avoid even looking my direction all the time.
probably being black and ugly is the problem. lots of foids hate blacks

I don’t know why he’s asking this question tbh , but yea our faces are disrespectful
Because I'm tired of being treated like shit for shit I couldn't control. Too bad I don't have an ak47, these bitches would have to respect the 7.62 whether they want to or not. In game

you aren't entitled to basic human decency, inkie.

these bitches would have to respect the 7.62 whether they want to or not.
shooting ak 47 GIF by South Park

Because I'm tired of being treated like shit for shit I couldn't control. Too bad I don't have an ak47, these bitches would have to respect the 7.62 whether they want to or not. In game
Your 7.62mm has more dignity than foids and normies will ever have or lack thereof (in video game)

Society forced er and alek to do what they did tbh
Yeah. I also thinks its funny that Alek is the first incel mass killer who unironically uses incel lingo outside od the forums

Like for example I went to walmart one time to pick up some candy, and I watched this fucking middle aged foid let all these ppl cross with a smile on her face and waited patiently for them to cross. As soon as I tried to cross this bitch stomps on the gas and nearly fucking runs me over. So now when I drive, I dont watch or wait for foids. I mean you treat ppl like this and wonder why you have shootings jfl. I mean this bitch was willing to run me over so I wouldn't be in her sight. It's all good tho I'll do the same thing, wont acknowledge them when I'm driving, so if they get hit, oh fucking well.
you know why and it’s the reason we are all here

Because ugly