Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why tf are Asians so hiveminded?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Most seem to follow the same pattern in life. And almost all want a white partner over their own kind. They're like bugs moving mindlessly in unison.

They're not human species, they're ants

culture, methinks... in china there is over billion ppl - they are forced to behave

Collectivism is more prominent in eastern/oriental/Asian cultures whilst individualism is more of a thing in Western culture.

Everyone already knows this.

ahahah they also look the same. fucking subhumans

I want to enslave a few so I can build my business.

Most seem to follow the same pattern in life. And almost all want a white partner over their own kind. They're like bugs moving mindlessly in unison.
Genetic parasites.

Only whitefags have kids with them.

Collectivism is more prominent in eastern/oriental/Asian cultures whilst individualism is more of a thing in Western culture.

Everyone already knows this.
Don't forget the immense presence of anti-intellectualism.

thank you for the insult

they lack the expressive capabilities to generate empathy. Asians are born to be robots in the background you dont acknowledge as humans

Any ideas?
aren't filipinos or vietnamese super cheap?? Chinese too. I think nepalese are the cheapest most vulnerable slaves rn. Dubai used them to build World Cup stadiums in brutal heat

Board : Inceldom Discussion

By next year you'll be able to dramatically gun down an Asian only to have 5 spring up in replacement before reloading

By next year you'll be able to dramatically gun down an Asian only to have 5 spring up in replacement before reloading
well said Rambocel.

Actually my first word was 'Rambo' so now my life makes perfect sense as a brutally mogged gook

They're like mindless worker bees ,just another subhuman slave race next to curries.

They're like mindless worker bees ,just another subhuman slave race next to curries.
they all play classical music, but worse than jewish classical musicans that dont even try 10% as hard

I wish
Next time instead of punching an elderly asian to spread asian hate, they should try bug spray

Master races: Whites, Jews and Arabs
Slave races: East and South Asians and Blacks

Master races: Whites, Jews and Arabs
Slave races: East and South Asians and Blacks
Blacks did themselves no service by enslaving each other. That's why blacks were the most fucked historically. The only way to properly enslave is to enslave other races-- the master races understand this. The slave races enslave each other and thus will always be slaves. RACIAL SOLIDARITY MEANS SOMETHING

Blacks did themselves no service by enslaving each other. That's why blacks were the most fucked historically. The only way to properly enslave is to enslave other races-- the master races understand this. The slave races enslave each other and thus will always be slaves. RACIAL SOLIDARITY MEANS SOMETHING
High IQ.

Tbf whites enslaved each other all the time until Christianity spread and said that you couldn't enslave a fellow Christian

Yeah and they still practice modern slavery today. I think the word used to describe what they do is called tribalism or something like that

Why is this low-effort post stickied? @Fat Link. Majority are (bluepilled) ricecels coping with games/animemaxxing, it's the noodlewhores that are the scourge of the earth. Why shit on other races when we are all supposedly subhumans that share the same fate of inceldom? It's pointless conflict

Last edited:
ehh i'm asian and i don't think so. but i do notice that the chinese people at my school like to stick to their own kind

Why is this low-effort post stickied? @Fat Link. Majority are (bluepilled) ricecels coping with games/animemaxxing, it's the noodlewhores that are the scourge of the earth. Why shit on other races when we are all supposedly subhumans that share the same fate of inceldom? It's pointless conflict
Not sure.

I didn’t pin it myself so obviously one of my mods did but who? :feelshehe:

Historically, it is to do with certain philosophies like Buddhism, Confucianism, etc. which have had a collectivist bases surrounding it. Partly why Communism took hold in the region so easily.

Asians? Bit like muslims i would say.

East Asia has always been characterized by strong leaders who ruled with an iron fist (oriental despotism). Large flat plains make it easy for mass infantry, cavalry, and chariots to conquer large swaths of land, subjugate masses of people. And in the flat plains, rebel armies could not defeat mass infantry, cavalry, and chariots. In the mountainous regions, maybe.

People that become subjugated by a strong leader, overtime, naturally fight back. But with east Asia, there was nowhere to run from the armies and chariots. So the people become subjugated for a very long time and it etches into their DNA.

That is why rebellious people all throughout the world, live in mountainous regions, or regions where the people could simply run away from the state. (think the American wild west for example)

With Europe, there were more mountainous terrain and that is why democracy developed. Because Strong men couldn't hold on for power for much long because of the terrain. If a strong man got too strong, another strong man could challenge him and use the mountainous terrain against the current strong man. Adolf Hitler was Europe's last attempt at a single strong man but his tank armies (modern day chariots), couldn't beat the western armies because of the jagged french countryside (walls that seperated farms), or the Soviet mass infantry and tanks.

And the reason why oriental despotism succeeded in Russia was because of the vast plains of flatland that armies could use to subjugate the people. The tanks in ancient and medieval times were chariots and calvary.

Last edited:
SlayerSlayer has an inferiority complex due to being a ricecel.

coz they ated too much rice

I'm no slave, after I finish my school I will neet via my family businessess or family inheritance lol

Most Asians are indeed slave, but remember there is a Lao Tzu in a Asian.

I'm the enlightened ricecel

Confirmed: Southern California is like a Nazi’s dream - gook foids refuse to date Asian men, they hate their own kind. The only Asian foids that seem to be down for their own men are Filipino foids.

The Disney, “I am a princess”-mentality, also adds to the problem of Asian foids growing up with a sense of self-hate.