Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why teenage love/sex is so important

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
It is CRITICAL that you, in your teen years, receive attention from women. If you know that one woman is interested in you sexually/romantically, you can basically rest on your laurels because that means others will be in the future (or concurrently).

Let's say you live in a city of 100,000 women. If ONE has liked you sexually/romantically, it is extremely statistically LIKELY that a significant amount of women will also. Women have a hivemind so one liking you isn't normally a fluke. You'll have your potential pick of hundreds that you come across, and as a teenage boy, that's a big relief. Just get the one tick of approval from the opposite gender and you're through the door. You get the sexhaver stamp and can build your life from there without all the mental gymnastics.

It's the same with looking for a job, once you're hired. You know that you're hireable. You can take a deep breath. Statistically, that company is not going to be the ONLY one willing to hire you. And so you're comfortable in the job market.

If you DON'T receive early sexual/romantic validation you never get the reassurance that you're even a player in the game. No one has been interested in you, so why should you expect anyone to be in the future? You drift along without being given any female attention. You're there physically but no one is picking up what you're putting down. You start trying to learn how to get girls (when this should come naturally to you as a teen). We all know where this ends, you become an incel.

The most important thing is that a 16-year old who has just lost his virginity will be confident that the foid he fucked is one in a string of many (why wouldn't she be?). He can relax knowing that he is DESIRED by girl(s!). He knows there's a demand for him. That first domino brick has to fall early, the Pandora's Box has to open to possibilities, otherwise your growth is stunted and you are doomed.

That's why redpillers who lose their virginity with some Chink in Vietnam at 30 are pathetic. They've had to invest, put in work, chase and fly across the world in order to attract ONE woman. He has had to CREATE DEMAND for himself for one single "buyer", when his highschool peers 15 years earlier only had to EXIST to create a demand for many "buyers".

They will never know it is to be truly DESIRED.

Exactly
That's why it's brutal to miss it

Wow, hadn't seen those. It's like getting a good start to your day with a healthy, filling breakfast vs eating a few crackers. You'll feel better all day (all life) from building that foundation.
Yep. It's natural and a recognized milestone that if missed, can have very bad effects on ones future.

Yes and missing out on it is basically traumatizing imo...

Yep. Hate when people deny this. Saying it’s ok to not date till after 18 is pure cope. By the time you’re 18 or older and never had a gf, you’re fucked up forever. I’d even argue if you hit 16 without any basic female experience like a kiss, holding hands, and hugs, you’re already pretty fucked. Most people have a childish relationship at like 13 to 15 at the latest. Most lose their virginity at 16-17 at latest. We missed the only time in life where our inexperience was ok. Now, women will get the ick instantly when they find out we are adult KHHVs. As you get older as an incel, the gap between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows bigger and bigger. This creates a powerful sense of unease. Glad to see posts like this and people not just saying water. We need some healthy reminders of this

While everyone was having sex and fun, making memories. My teen years just felt like a mundane blur. Bluepillers will gaslight you into thinking it doesn't matter but in reality it does. I would be so much better off if I had some connection.

It's time to leave earth.
party dancing GIF

This is absolutely true, when we are talking about romantic and sexual matters, adolescence represents a good preview of what adult life will be like. My chad and normie friends, for example, have had a normal romantic life since they were 13 years old, and at about 16 they started their sexual life, had girlfriends and some fuck partners, and today, as adults, they still have this demand available to them with ease. I, on the other hand, have to dedicate an absurd amount of energy and time to get a minimum date with a foid, while they can do it just by existing.

This is absolutely true, when we are talking about romantic and sexual matters, adolescence represents a good preview of what adult life will be like. My chad and normie friends, for example, have had a normal romantic life since they were 13 years old, and at about 16 they started their sexual life, had girlfriends and some fuck partners, and today, as adults, they still have this demand available to them with ease. I, on the other hand, have to dedicate an absurd amount of energy and time to get a minimum date with a foid, while they can do it just by existing.
And this tends to get worse and worse, because women will get annoyed and angry with your inexperience as you get older. If you are 17 and don't know how to kiss and/or fuck, it doesn't matter because it's likely that your partner doesn't know how either or she will tolerate it because she understands that you are young, but if you are an adult, this will clearly give off a loser vibe that will affect your success in getting sexual and romantic partners.

It is CRITICAL that you, in your teen years, receive attention from women. If you know that one woman is interested in you sexually/romantically, you can basically rest on your laurels because that means others will be in the future (or concurrently).

Let's say you live in a city of 100,000 women. If ONE has liked you sexually/romantically, it is extremely statistically LIKELY that a significant amount of women will also. Women have a hivemind so one liking you isn't normally a fluke. You'll have your potential pick of hundreds that you come across, and as a teenage boy, that's a big relief. Just get the one tick of approval from the opposite gender and you're through the door. You get the sexhaver stamp and can build your life from there without all the mental gymnastics.

It's the same with looking for a job, once you're hired. You know that you're hireable. You can take a deep breath. Statistically, that company is not going to be the ONLY one willing to hire you. And so you're comfortable in the job market.

If you DON'T receive early sexual/romantic validation you never get the reassurance that you're even a player in the game. No one has been interested in you, so why should you expect anyone to be in the future? You drift along without being given any female attention. You're there physically but no one is picking up what you're putting down. You start trying to learn how to get girls (when this should come naturally to you as a teen). We all know where this ends, you become an incel.

The most important thing is that a 16-year old who has just lost his virginity will be confident that the foid he fucked is one in a string of many (why wouldn't she be?). He can relax knowing that he is DESIRED by girl(s!). He knows there's a demand for him. That first domino brick has to fall early, the Pandora's Box has to open to possibilities, otherwise your growth is stunted and you are doomed.

That's why redpillers who lose their virginity with some Chink in Vietnam at 30 are pathetic. They've had to invest, put in work, chase and fly across the world in order to attract ONE woman. He has had to CREATE DEMAND for himself for one single "buyer", when his highschool peers 15 years earlier only had to EXIST to create a demand for many "buyers".

They will never know it is to be truly DESIRED.
High iq thread, recieving interest from a foid is a CRUCIAL MILESTONE IN YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, ESSENTIALLY YOU NEED TO GET FOID ATTENTION TO BE ABLE TO GROW AS A PERSON AND PASS ON TO THE NEXT STAGE.

It's even worse when you actually TRIED really hard and failed. I see a lot of brocels here saying they didn't even try to approach women, so in a way, they were never proven to be a genetic fail. On the other hand, I had tried so many times, I read books and watched THOUSANDS of videos on the subject. I could say I graduated in trying to get women and, well, here I am.