Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why teen boys do not want to be my friends and fans anymore?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
At 25 it was possible to have teen boys as friends, and then go hang and drink with them and talk about teen girls. Some of them were even my fans (I was blogmaxxed then, and had some fans and admirers). And now for long time no more hanging and drinking with teen boys, and blogmaxxing also not giving results, no popularity at all. Is it because 30+ age of me, or that new young generation is absolutely lame of hopeless? Or both? Blet, be nice to go again with teen boys drink cheap vodka in nice places and talk about important things, like teen girls
Grikai

Thats still sad, because not teen girls, and suifuelish to hear teen boys having teen life, when my was lost in lonelyness, but still much better than drinking with elder morons who telling me to "man up" and go after old ugly walhitter roasties

Tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids, lets go drink and talk about teen girls
Fan of mine

cause your'e old and ugly and you're lowering their social status

Probably because you chased them away. But you can always reach out to one of those ex friends and ask them to be honest and tell you why they stopped being your friend, just so you would exactly know.

Probably because you chased them away. But you can always reach out to one of those ex friends and ask them to be honest and tell you why they stopped being your friend, just so you would exactly know.
One of reasons is I always had many haters, so fans were influenced by them and gave up

In lithuanian sites. And those sites also lost acitivity long ago, everyone went to fb, and no success in fb
too bad blogs died out
social media is cancer