Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why super smash bros 5 should make the female characters stronger than the male ones

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Awright parders, giddy up and gather round the campfire cause I'm 'bouta tell y'all why these here whaymen are oppressed by those fackin' incels (excuse my french), even in our own safe spaces such as neenteendoo. YEEEEHAWWWW! :y'all:
Maybe, just maybe, it's almost as if, that as a white person, I literally can't even. With that being said (thanks for the reddit gold btw kind stranger), let's unpack this. Feemayule characters in the new nintendo super smash bros 5 game should be buffed, and male characters should be nerfed, because of studies and such. By making this statement, I hope we can all fight back against the misogyny rampant even in our own nintendo safe spaces. My wife, and her boyfriend, will support me in the fight against the eeeevil woman-haters. Will you?

What!? Are you even going to suggest non binary characters??? What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting biggoted transphobe!!!122!
I deeply regret my closed minded interpretation of the genders in SSB5. I would like to formally apologize to all oppressed groups everywhere for my bigotry.

You'll never see ITcucks touch a thread like this.

I'm glad to see such tolerance and diversity within the incel community :soy:

Thank you kind stranger here take an upvote my coffee literally came out of my nose smol doggo pupper blep ... GOD ITS SO CRINGE AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD WHY CANT THEY ALL JUST BURN FUCKING NUMALES BURN BURN BURN:woke::fire:

Thank you kind stranger here take an upvote my coffee literally came out of my nose smol doggo pupper blep ... GOD ITS SO CRINGE AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD WHY CANT THEY ALL JUST BURN FUCKING NUMALES BURN BURN BURN:woke::fire:
Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, DiS iS wHaI yOu'Re iNcEl

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, DiS iS wHaI yOu'Re iNcEl
Omg do you really say this in real life? It's almost as if feemales can smell your muh soggy knee

Omg do you really say this in real life? It's almost as if feemales can smell your muh soggy knee
Don't you know that all women come equipped with the latest personality scanner technology, silly incel? :y'all::y'all::y'all:

I thought I WAS on Reddit for a moment there.

First paragraph made me laugh so hard :feelskek:

Yum yum, Tyrone's cum!
blckd-1-jpg.52069

The most overpowered character in the series is already a female tbh.

What!? Are you even going to suggest non binary characters??? What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting biggoted transphobe!!!122!
mii fighter cant be nonbinary, does that TRIGGER you?????? kapa

Boy I was so excited to play ssb5. After your statement I am denfintevely out.
How sick is that fuck man! Even nintendo is cucked..

Boy I was so excited to play ssb5. After your statement I am denfintevely out.
How sick is that fuck man! Even nintendo is cucked..
I thought we hated Nintendo because they were the ones doing the cucking? They pissed me off with their shitty business practices and lack of mature titles but at least they still poke fun of CDers and trannies every now and then. That's more than any other company I am aware of.

Oh course Sony is the king of cuckolding, they are literally pushing this feminist cuckold shit in several of their games (Spiderman, TLoU2, that Zelda ripoff game, and of course God of cucks IV: Kratos becomes a real man).

I thought we hated Nintendo because they were the ones doing the cucking? They pissed me off with their shitty business practices and lack of mature titles but at least they still poke fun of CDers and trannies every now and then. That's more than any other company I am aware of.

Oh course Sony is the king of cuckolding, they are literally pushing this feminist cuckold shit in several of their games (Spiderman, TLoU2, that Zelda ripoff game, and of course God of cucks IV: Kratos becomes a real man).

i only know the nintendo of my childhood 90's. It was denfinitively not cucked then.

Awright parders, giddy up and gather round the campfire cause I'm [me 27] 'bouta tell y'all why these here whaymen are oppressed by those fackin' incels (excuse my french), even in our own safe spaces such as neenteendoo. YEEEEHAWWWW! :y'all:
Maybe, just maybe, it's almost as if, that as a white person, I literally can't even. With that being said (thanks for the reddit gold btw kind stranger), let's unpack this. Feemayule characters in the new nintendo super smash bros 5 game should be buffed, and male characters should be nerfed, because of studies and such. By making this statement, I hope we can all fight back against the misogyny rampant even in our own nintendo safe spaces. My wife [34 f], and her boyfriend [20 m], will support me in the fight against the eeeevil woman-haters. Will you?
View attachment 52126
Perfect now

Christ, we need to start gassing these degenerates

I honestly hate playing as female characters in games i strictly only play males, i have been like this ever since i was a kid, which is why bayonetta being beyond broken in smash 4 made me rage.

I honestly hate playing as female characters in games i strictly only play males, i have been like this ever since i was a kid, which is why bayonetta being beyond broken in smash 4 made me rage.

I only know tomb raider as a femoid character. Thanks God I quit gaming things getting worse..

That's why soyface nintendo switch.

Scratch that! We need to replace ALL the male characters with female ones! The male to female ratio is a reminder of the patriarchy! :soy::soy::soy:

Thanks for the gold fellow redditor

Why you guys wake up this useless thread tbh

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.

:lul:

Soyboys who unironically believe this just get off on playing female characters

I used to like playing as Samus, then I realized it was a female and switched to Mario.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back