Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why subhuman blacks fights are so fast and powerful?

stop posting shit threads

stop posting shit threads
This is not useless theead
I have seen blacks fighting
With my own eyes
Black fights are far more faster powerful and explosive than any other race fights
It’s very dangerous to fight blacks

Bro anyone who does decent cardio is fast.

With my own eyes
Black fights are far more faster powerful and explosive than any other race fights
Probably from the fact Africa was tribal up until now. Makes the body evolve to have more brute strength. But even then I doubt blacks are really that superior. Probably just that blacks are in ghettos and ghettos are brutal environments forcing you to be strong. Whites and Asians are more well off and are feminine now.

Probably from the fact Africa was tribal up until now. Makes the body evolve to have more brute strength. But even then I doubt blacks are really that superior. Probably just that blacks are in ghettos and ghettos are brutal environments forcing you to be strong. Whites and Asians are more well off and are feminine now.
Can whites fight like that with brute strength
I don’t think so
I wish whites had thier explosive streangth so that
Whites could destroy this African monkey subhuman creatures

Can whites fight like that with brute strength
I don’t think so
I wish whites had thier explosive streangth so that
Whites could destroy this African monkey subhuman creatures
Whites can, there's nothing genetic stopping them. It's just that on average the white man is well taken care of and eats lots of fatty foods while the average black man has been fighting for his life in the ghettos since he was 10. Average white guy vs average black guy.
little-femboy-dance-3-v0-6ion6mtphxe91.gif
ca30d672ab76bf832b1129fcb8d0d720.jpg

Whites can, there's nothing genetic stopping them. It's just that on average the white man is well taken care of and eats lots of fatty foods while the average black man has been fighting for his life in the ghettos since he was 10. Average white guy vs average black guy.
little-femboy-dance-3-v0-6ion6mtphxe91.gif
ca30d672ab76bf832b1129fcb8d0d720.jpg
stop talking to him, he is a dravidian sperg

Yes there were many middle eastern traders especially from Arabia ,Syria and Iraq who settled in the south part of india

Syrian Christians

And malapuram Muslims
Carry middle eastern ancestry

Iam a Syrian orthodox malankaraa christian

Running from lions on the plains of Africa for thousands of years probably idk

Running from lions on the plains of Africa for thousands of years probably idk
When I was in highschool 2 blackgirls
Began a fight
That fight was extremely powerful and lightning bolt fast
Even school police needed to arrive to stop them

I wish their brains were powerful

With my own eyes
Remember KKK lynch them brutally

blacks have long limbs and they do move a lot unlike white and other races, they're very agile just like monkeys
even most famous boxers are blacks

blacks have long limbs and they do move a lot unlike white and other races, they're very agile just like monkeys
even most famous boxers are blacks
Before fighting a black
Do not forget to take a gun or a knife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back