Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why spiders are incel allies

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
1. Male spiders are treated like shit by females of their species
When or if they finally do get to have sex and reproduce they have a high chance of getting eaten alive depending on the species. All that effort just to have your life end because a bitch got the post sex munchies.

2. Humans are seemingly more disgusted and creeped out by them than any other bug
Spiders are unfairly discriminated against just like incels are. Most spiders are completely harmless and want to be left alone in dark spaces in peace, eating all the pesky bugs in your house and keeping your face free from gnat poop at night.

No different from many harmless subhuman men who want to be left alone and they just work these shitty low wage jobs that keep society afloat and keep the rich happy.

Yet we all get branded as dangerous killers and rapists and called creeps because of how we look. Chads never truly get seen as creeps regardless of what they do. And women would much sooner rather die than give any of us a chance.

3. Spiders are alone most of the time in silence
I can relate heavily to the lifestyle of spiders, they just find some quiet, dark place to chill undisturbed. They aren’t pack creature and prefer to be alone, indifferent to everything around it, they can sit there doing nothing for days. They are the ultimate neet animals.

I will still squish them if I see them anywhere but my basement

1. Male spiders are treated like shit by females of their species
When or if they finally do get to have sex and reproduce they have a high chance of getting eaten alive depending on the species. All that effort just to have your life end because a bitch got the post sex munchies.

2. Humans are seemingly more disgusted and creeped out by them than any other bug
Spiders are unfairly discriminated against just like incels are. Most spiders are completely harmless and want to be left alone in dark spaces in peace, eating all the pesky bugs in your house and keeping your face free from gnat poop at night.

No different from many harmless subhuman men who want to be left alone and they just work these shitty low wage jobs that keep society afloat and keep the rich happy.

Yet we all get branded as dangerous killers and rapists and called creeps because of how we look. Chads never truly get seen as creeps regardless of what they do. And women would much sooner rather die than give any of us a chance.

3. Spiders are alone most of the time in silence
I can relate heavily to the lifestyle of spiders, they just find some quiet, dark place to chill undisturbed. They aren’t pack creature and prefer to be alone, indifferent to everything around it, they can sit there doing nothing for days. They are the ultimate neet animals.
Next time I won’t bat a spider when I see them walking around lmao

Spider Soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Spread spiders over chad's yard
(In GTA)

Why isn't your pfp the masque of clavicus vile from skyrim?

Also, jumping spiders are down-right adorable

look at that little rascal! probably up to his ol' shenanigans again!

I saw once flies fucking so i'm glad i have spiders that will murder all sexhavers.

Why isn't your pfp the masque of clavicus vile from skyrim?
I got this pic because it looks like the bald version of clavicus with the horns from that other elder scrolls game and I found it hilarious.

Being terrified of spiders is a normie trait. I like having spiders in my room especially during the summer time when there's tons of flies around.

Yes i love spiders actually

Im guilty of killing a lot of brocels rip to all the spidercels this actually kinda hurt me
this explains why foids hate spiders aswell

Most spiders are completely harmless and want to be left alone in dark spaces in peace, eating all the pesky bugs in your house and keeping your face free from gnat poop at night.
Then why the fuck don't they just leave me alone and crawl near me?! They literally invade my gaming space. I am not gonna let some tarantula mutts invade my living space, they should fuck off to the corners of my room in darkness and leave me alone mang :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: