Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why speaking about maxxings is not bragging?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If incels speaks about it, he thinks he can do it with some improvements, he thinks he better than those who said "its over". Bragger and almost chad
Or incel can say he doing maxxings for himself, but thats other bannable offence: doing for itself means narcisism, and narcisism is man liking man, so thats gay

Not seriously here, just about kikery (seriously)

Laiviukas

No man, this means you are too sensitive. :ping:

Or incel can say he doing maxxings for himself, but thats other bannable offence: doing for itself means narcisism, and narcisism is man liking man, so thats gay
Ddwa

op is chad and trying to hide too hard

Am I the only one having difficulty comprehending what is written here?

No man, this means you are too sensitive. :ping:
I am sensitive only when someone tells me to go for ugly roasties. That is disgusting, that is dishonorable for man of culture, and also triggers my PTSD given by moron "friends", who wanted to try to drag me into that shit. It may sound like joke, but really...

Emokiti

I am sensitive only when someone tells me to go for ugly roasties. That is disgusting, that is dishonorable for man of culture, and also triggers my PTSD given by moron "friends", who wanted to try to drag me into that shit. It may sound like joke, but really...

View attachment 138200
True, no one likes ugly landwhales or ugly foids.
Landwhale =/= foid

If you don't try, you're volcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back