Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why soyciety doesn't want us to rope

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
They humiliate us, demonize us, mock us in public, treat us as worthless pieces of shit, and we still end up being the bad guys if we kill ourselves.

Human civilization is a scam that depends on social stratification to work. Without a solid base of losers to exploit, the sociopaths at the top lose. Nobody truly gives a shit about low status males, they're just losers to exploit. Worker bee #1854054 offed himself so one less slave to exploit. It is really the only way to opt out of this fucked up system, for most of us.

It is a subject I have thought about lately, since I'm getting older, if I have a terminal disease, I'd rather kill myself but no, soyciety says that would be illegal and can't assist me in doing so. So I have taken it upon myself to get a shotgun and buckshot, for when the time comes. I would probably need backup methods as well, in case I pussy out.

You are expected to be a good taxpaying obedient slave. Modern society is a shameless scam.

Society just wants you to slave away. They want to exploit you for every little bit that you are worth. If you don’t have good methods then you can make your life much worse than it already is

Work hard. Pay taxes. Keep quiet.

This is society's plan for ugly low status men.

Why do you care if suicide is illegal you are a cuck

People need the existence of bigger failuires to feel better about themselves. If all the incels rope, failed normies will find themselves being the next target at the bottom of the barrel

Why do you care if suicide is illegal you are a cuck
It matters because I'd rather have easy and legal access to drugs like phenobarbital rather than having to source it from shady places.

There are many countries where suicide is legal, you just need money.

Virtue signalling obviously, it's all just a facade to hide their ugly souls.

soycitety doesnt give a fuck about us. its the capitalist sytem and government that needs us the slave

Society just wants you to slave away. They want to exploit you for every little bit that you are worth. If you don’t have good methods then you can make your life much worse than it already is