Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why soya seethes about age difference so much?

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
In most countries age of consent is around 16 y.o. and it's perfectly legal for older men to date such foids. Jfl at soya seething at such relationships :lul::lul::lul:

In most countries age of consent is around 16 y.o. and it's perfectly legal for older men to date such foids. Jfl at soya seething at such relationships :lul::lul::lul:

If she's a milisecond younger than you you are pedophile groomer. She has to be a washed up fat slut in her 30s that looks like jabba the hut. :feelskek:

If she's a milisecond younger than you you are pedophile groomer. She has to be a washed up fat slut in her 30s that looks like jabba the hut. :feelskek:
Yes, for inkwells. But 21 year old college chads can screw teen high school foids and nobody cares due to halo effect (like what happened in my high school). Statuatory rape when it's a sub5. Romeo and Juliet when it's chad.

Blackpill

Generally, it's more dependent on Puberty stage and maturity level, not some arbitrary age. You can have 20 year old women with the maturity level of a 10 year old or a 14 year old with the maturity of a 24 year old.

Because they are NPCs and NPCs think whatever the System wants them to think.

Yes, for inkwells. But 21 year old college chads can screw teen high school foids and nobody cares due to halo effect (like what happened in my high school). Statuatory rape when it's a sub5. Romeo and Juliet when it's chad.
Heh some of those guys go as low as middle school when they know they can get away with it :feelsclown:

lower age of consent does not mean better chances for an incel, depends a lot of the culture of the country; in US it would work great, because even if older sexhavers already fuck teens against the wrong law, age of consent being 14 in the US could benefit incels because girls in the US have potential for it. It is basically what i stated on the other post about age of consent: "In the country i live, age of consent is 14, girls that are 14-16 here have a lot of sexual experience in their teens both with guys their age and older; however, the girls here seem to despise older guys that dont have experience and virgins, AKA incels, since the archetype of the "older man" they crave here is the older womanizer with experience on grabbing them in a "hot" way, a older guy that "knows how to fuck well" and since these girls already have experience with guys their age (who fuck a lot here, usually the "thug-looking" ones mostly) and older also with sexual experience, they only want older guys that are sexhavers, they publicly shame a virgin guy once he makes 18, from 18 to older the guy is already seen as more and more disgusting and repulsive just for being a virgin. So, this country where i live is a interesting case worth to be examined for analysis".