Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why some women lack any form of empathy?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 20230514 085109

> I know so many
Lol no she fucking doesn’t — and even if she did the difference is they’re doing it by choice.

Also fine, she hates us, cool — we hate you too then bitch. Do not expect a shred of sympathy from us either when it comes to your grievances. Fair is fair.

Foids are empty husks with no empathy

She probably knows a few truecels and she likes being orbited.

Pulls out "violence" in the second sentence even though it's not relevant, then this becomes the focuse. Men bad

the difference is female celibacy is voluntary

Foids evolved to simply stay at the finish line and fuck the winners. They didn't evolve to showcase empathy and help losers cross the finish line. History shows women always go with the winners. Look at WW2 where the foids of defeated nations fuck the occupying soldiers and you can keep looking back in history and the same pattern can be seen.

Foids don't care, it's called solipsism. They can only see the world from their own perspective. That's why everything that comes out of their mouth is illogical garbage ramblings that are devoid of reality.

Last edited:
If you give holes choice, they'll quickly discriminate against incel males. Nothing new.

Nothing new.

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

Forgive my rambling; I'm neurotic at this time.

I hate foids I hate humanity