Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why some users say that I'm an alt/faggot/infiltrator?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
@iamsubhuman @Ricordanza @Rotter @subhuman @Tarquinius

You don't find certain video a fapicus maximus

I know what you are

Lol you're trying to bury @iamsubhuman's thread

Are you just trolling me

Why are you getting so defensive?
Screenshot 457

That isn't very nice.

You getting so worked up over a single accusation is just digging a deeper hole for yourself

@Master @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @proudweeb @The Enforcer am i an alt?
Eh. Grippy has a history of being extremely elusive so its hard to tell who is an alt and I'm not an expert on his style. Those who are will figure out if the allegations have any substance. Although he does show his true face eventually by posting gay shit.

But you can be assured that no action will come from mods unless we have reasonable grounds. No matter what other users say.

You getting so worked up over a single accusation is just digging a deeper hole for yourself
I spend all the day on incels.is, i dont want to get banned just because some retarded user who apparently has fame for catching fakecels gets me banned just because he thinks im an alt or a chink or whatever

Idk but get an avi already.

Eh. Grippy has a history of being extremely elusive so its hard to tell who is an alt and I'm not an expert on his style. Those who are will figure out if the allegations have any substance. Although he does show his true face eventually by posting gay shit.
I have never posted anything against the rules except for one time i spammed the pi number on ID, yet all users are saying that im an infiltrator now just because @iamsubhuman made a thread just for me

I have never posted anything against the rules except for one time i spammed the pi number on ID, yet all users are saying that im an infiltrator now just because @iamsubhuman made a thread just for me
But you can be assured that no action will come from mods unless we have reasonable grounds. No matter what other users say.

I spend all the day on incels.is, i dont want to get banned just because some retarded user who apparently has fame for catching fakecels gets me banned just because he thinks im an alt or a chink or whatever
Iamsubhuman isn’t a mod so there’s no reason why you’d get banned. Even if you are gripmaxxing it doesn’t matter because I don’t care about this site anymore

You smell like a fakecel OP

Don’t tell me you do. This site has gone to shit especially after the new administration took over and gave us some of the most incompetent and inconsistent moderating I’ve ever seen

Don’t tell me you do. This site has gone to shit especially after the new administration took over and gave us some of the most incompetent and inconsistent moderating I’ve ever seen
u rite

Wtf is gripmaxxing :feelskek:
At first I thought it was being a faggot but i think its a previous user who got banned here. They think i am that guy when I didnt even know about the existence of this page until february of this year

Look if you think im an alt research me all you want until the end of times but dont tag me, if lots of users like you are gonna talk shit about me because they think im an alt i dont want to know about it, i dont come here to have the same shit I already get on normie online spaces, I just come here to relax and ldar.

Now dont interact with my posts and i wont interact with yours, if you want to get me banned talk with mods. Im not going to ignore you because if you accuse me of something else i dont wanna miss out

Good day

Look if you think im an alt research me all you want until the end of times but dont tag me, if lots of users like you are gonna talk shit about me because they think im an alt i dont want to know about it, i dont come here to have the same shit I already get on normie online spaces, I just come here to relax and ldar.

Now dont interact with my posts and i wont interact with yours, if you want to get me banned talk with mods. Im not going to ignore you because if you accuse me of something else i dont wanna miss out

Good day
Live iamsubhuman reaction

I only remember you as Beethoven, kek