Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why some stranger males (mainly) look to me like they r seeing a ghost?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
e.g. they are doing something with their day, heading somewhere or checkin something or whatever, sometimes with smile on their face,but then they look at me and are like shooked. they look me in the eyes dont know why and open their mouths with neutral tone (not smiling and not sad)

e.g. one day some muscled normie was looking on me and talking something, but i was high and didnt really say anything, and then he suddenly stopped smiling, opened his mouth, his eyes opened more and he was looking on me like this for a while

nohomo

i must have weird phenotype ngl

(though now i think of it, some of these males became sad as they looked me in the eyes)

Last edited:
I sneaked in your house and wrote "i'm an incel" on your forehead while you were sleeping
16b

Whores do this. Whenever i look at a female they recoil, face goes into defense mode. Normies just look at me when alone with that empty face

You sure you are alive, buddy boyo?

full

I get that a lot too.
They are imagining how poor life would be if they had my face.

I'm a ghost to other males tbh, they don't care about my presence. The same is true with the whores but some look at me with disgust or they laugh

e.g. they are doing something with their day, heading somewhere or checkin something or whatever, sometimes with smile on their face,but then they look at me and are like shooked. they look me in the eyes dont know why and open their mouths with neutral tone (not smiling and not sad)

e.g. one day some muscled normie was looking on me and talking something, but i was high and didnt really say anything, and then he suddenly stopped smiling, opened his mouth, his eyes opened more and he was looking on me like this for a while

nohomo

i must have weird phenotype ngl

(though now i think of it, some of these males became sad as they looked me in the eyes)
You probably have a resting murderer face. I've overheard foids over the years say that they're afraid of me. It's sad because I've never hurt anyone and a foid saying to others that she's scared of you just ruins your social and work life.
You sure you are alive, buddy boyo?

full
Are any of us alive?

You probably have a resting murderer face. I've overheard foids over the years say that they're afraid of me. It's sad because I've never hurt anyone and a foid saying to others that she's scared of you just ruins your social and work life.

Are any of us alive?
could be. when i smile though i have beta male simp face. but when i dont smile, i look pretty serious

I'm the same. I never smile because it makes me look like a clown.
haha this. tbh our better chances for ascension is to not smile at all. i thought long ago you have to smile if u want a girl. LMAO. how stupid i was. all you have to do is to be handsome and tall and fit maybe