Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why some people are self-improvement types while others take the life as it is?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Most people i know just take the life as it is and if they have good job then its more often than not due to them being liked or social (aka getting recommended by friends or gettting a job from friend or friend of friend)

Am however full self improvement type, i recognize my flaws, my averageness (or worse) and try to work on it.

What about you?

(PS, ofc this is not discussion about face genes - you obviously cant self improve your face genes)

If you are a 'self improvement type' you're fucked.

No. It means that you have self-respect.
If you're not "good enough" if you do nothing, you will never be good enough no matter how much you self-improve. Not that you shouldn't do it anyway, but a fair warning.

The only thing you can improve is yourself, so why not?

The only thing you can control is yourself, so why not?

If you have the ability and d3sire to change yourself then go for it!

I don't believe a word fatcels say. Most will say not to improve because they are lazy fucks.

If you are a 'self improvement type' you're fucked.
Never begun for me
Tenor

You'll always have flaws in the end, there is not perfection to be achieved, so everybody sets a line for themselves of where they want to reach. Some are pretty low and some are pretty high (I guess yours). I guess I'm kinda of in the middle, because I don't care enough tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back