Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why society thinks personality matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
It's because of the halo effect.

When normies and society see a chad or a good looking guy, they always associate good qualities and personality with him due to the halo effect.

Women are also no different and are also blinded by the halo effect and they always think chads are good, kind, brave, humble, trustworthy, etc, and that's why they won't stop talking about the personality bullshit.

When society and normies see an ugly or unattractive guy they associate bad qualities and personality with him.

The same goes for women they always see unattractive guys as bad, evil, creepy, untrustworthy, cowards, lazy, etc, all because of the halo effect.

In conclusion, the personality meme is popular because people think chads are good with women because of their "good personality" which normies assume that chads always have due to the halo effect.

Lol its aight bro, happened to me when I made a polling thread the other day.and no one replied.

Yes. Looks come first, then the personality is enjoined to the attractiveness of a person.
double-standards-comic-illustrations-110-59843e354a84d__700.jpg

It's a psychological thing, a cognitive bias. In terms of dating, All these PUAs and normie coaches giving advice on this topic try to cover it up most of the time

Lol its aight bro, happened to me when I made a polling thread the other day.and no one replied.

Yes. Looks come first, then the personality is enjoined to the attractiveness of a person.
double-standards-comic-illustrations-110-59843e354a84d__700.jpg

It's a psychological thing, a cognitive bias. In terms of dating, All these PUAs and normie coaches giving advice on this topic try to cover it up most of the time
Yeah the halp effect is very brutal. It doesn't only affect your dating life, but your whole life is affected because of it.

Yeah the halp effect is very brutal. It doesn't only affect your dating life, but your whole life is affected because of it.
Our whole live indeed, which is why us most incels have been living a life of rejection from society , our subhuman looks have failed us in life

Your LOOKS are your LIFE, water is wet. Nothing new why do you think we all LDAR all day? Because its fun? We just cant deal with being treated like shit because of something out of your control by braindead fuckers you cant destroy.

Your LOOKS are your LIFE, water is wet. Nothing new why do you think we all LDAR all day? Because its fun? We just cant deal with being treated like shit because of something out of your control by braindead fuckers you cant destroy.
That's not what i meant. I meant when a guy sees a good looking guy with a girl, he would assume that the good looking guy has a good personality due to the halo effect and then to cope, he'd convince himself that it's the reason why he has a gf.

When normies and society see a chad or a good looking guy, they always associate good qualities and personality with him due to the halo effect.

Women are also no different and are also blinded by the halo effect and they always think chads are good, kind, brave, humble, trustworthy, etc, and that's why they won't stop talking about the personality bullshit.

When society and normies see an ugly or unattractive guy they associate bad qualities and personality with him.

The same goes for women they always see unattractive guys as bad, evil, creepy, untrustworthy, cowards, lazy, etc, all because of the halo effect.

In conclusion, the personality meme is popular because people think chads are good with women because of their "good personality" which normies assume that chads always have due to the halo effect.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

It's even more simple.

If you are born a chad and get constantly validated by other people throughout your life you build up a helathy amount of confidence and a good likeable personality.

Now if you are born an incel and get constantly bullied or ignored by people you will never really build up a healthy amount of confidence or have a good personality.

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.
That's common physics.

wpid-7f58a205ac1d393800823f8cfa049abb.jpg
kekkkkkkkkkkkk

It's even more simple.

If you are born a chad and get constantly validated by other people throughout your life you build up a helathy amount of confidence and a good likeable personality.

Now if you are born an incel and get constantly bullied or ignored by people you will never really build up a healthy amount of confidence or have a good personality.
Yeah that's very true. Good point.

It's even more simple.

That's not what i meant. I meant when a guy sees a good looking guy with a girl, he would assume that the good looking guy has a good personality due to the halo effect and then to cope, he'd convince himself that it's the reason why he has a gf.
Yeah i get it thats why i said they are braindead, they lack the theory of mind and introspective skills to view reality objectively and not through beer goggles of delusion and idiocy.

But being an incel when I see a normie looking to good looking person I always associate that person has a bad personality regardless of gender

Yeah i get it thats why i said they are braindead, they lack the theory of mind and introspective skills to view reality objectively and not through beer goggles of delusion and idiocy.

They care more about their feels in the present more than the truth.

But being an incel when I see a normie looking to good looking person I always associate that person has a bad personality regardless of gender
same here but I should stop doing this

Perosnality does matter but in order to have a good one you need propeor social integration and sexual success otherwise you will be an introverted aspie loser with repulsive mannerism

Perosnality does matter but in order to have a good one you need propeor social integration and sexual success otherwise you will be an introverted aspie loser with repulsive mannerism
accurate.

JFL at all the aspies here thinking that they have good personality but they're being misjudged by halo/failo effect.

Most people I know are horribly dull and boring and shallow. There are some people who are very sanguine and sharp, and yes, it helps them a lot in the dating scene. But if you are a basic dull motherfucker, and you most probably are, shut up, then you'd best have a nice looking face to save the otherwise trainwreck that you are.

I'm still laughing. Tarzans of good personality online, but when you meet them IRL they're quiet, limited little people that just talk nonsense. Haven't met a truly interesting person in some time. Great way to prop yourselves up here, fellas, might as well remove some ribs so you can suck your own cock with more vigor.

By the way, another dumb hypothesis. KYS OP and all the retards who think this is high IQ. If this was a binge drinking game where I'd have to drink every time I see some really dumb shit here, I'd be in an ambulance getting my stomach pumped before reaching page 2.

Last edited:
Personality does matter if you have Alpha traits.

Personality DOES MATTER.. but not in the way most people think.

Personality matters once the Looks Threshold(LT) has been met.

Here's an example. A girl has 3 guys interested in her. All of them are 8/10 males. Each of them has a very different personality and interests. The girl will decide to date the 8/10 male whose personality most meshes with her own.

Most people DO take personality into account, but only after physical attraction exists.

JFL at all the aspies here thinking that they have good personality but they're being misjudged by halo/failo effect.

Most people I know are horribly dull and boring and shallow. There are some people who are very sanguine and sharp, and yes, it helps them a lot in the dating scene. But if you are a basic dull motherfucker, and you most probably are, shut up, then you'd best have a nice looking face to save the otherwise trainwreck that you are.

I'm still laughing. Tarzans of good personality online, but when you meet them IRL they're quiet, limited little people that just talk nonsense. Haven't met a truly interesting person in some time. Great way to prop yourselves up here, fellas, might as well remove some ribs so you can suck your own cock with more vigor.

By the way, another dumb hypothesis. KYS OP and all the retards who think this is high IQ. If this was a binge drinking game where I'd have to drink every time I see some really dumb shit here, I'd be in an ambulance getting my stomach pumped before reaching page 2.
Lmfaooooo

cope, face > all
Not if you're under 5'8''. I see girls run after tall, Alpha, average guys rather than short good looking guys in real life so I have proof that height and Alpha traits comes first.

Height only doesn't work for Aspies and niceguy memes.

Last edited:
Personality DOES MATTER.. but not in the way most people think.

Personality matters once the Looks Threshold(LT) has been met.

Here's an example. A girl has 3 guys interested in her. All of them are 8/10 males. Each of them has a very different personality and interests. The girl will decide to date the 8/10 male whose personality most meshes with her own.

Most people DO take personality into account, but only after physical attraction exists.
No, she naturally picks the strongest guy out of the 3, so that he can protect her and carry her babies. Girls don't care about matching personality and hobbies. I've never seen couples with matching personality tbh.