Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why so much hatred for jewish people? I know they are cringe and annoying on the internet, but what other reason?

• Thread starter killallfeminists
  • Start date
killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
★★★★
cause jews bad

Because people are hateful goy...

not going well mossad

SKIN LAMPSHADES | HUMAN SOAP | SHRUNKEN HEADS | PELVIC BONE ASHTRAYS | BEAR CAGES | ELECTRIFIEID FLOORS | MOBILE GASSING VANS | ACME SHOTGUNS | MOVING BLADE DEATH CHAMBERS | WOODEN DOORS | NON-BARRED WINDOWS | FINGERNAIL SCRATCHES IN CONCRETE WALLS | 2~3 BODIES CREMATED IN 20~30MINS | 900,000 BODIES IN ONE CORNER OF A FIELD | ROLLER COASTER CREMATIONS | LAKES OF BLOOD | BALLPOINT PENS

The Jews have propagated all things that have caused the destruction of society

Ever heard of this place called Palestine?

Ever looked at the demography of rich people who control this world?

The protocols of the elders of Zion

Control & subversion. They have a vastly disproportionate level of influence in Hollywood, the media, corporations, finance, Western (and Eastern European) governments, and of course, social "justice" movements. Every modern world agenda from lgbt to feminism to racemixing traces back to them

Control & subversion. They have a vastly disproportionate level of influence in Hollywood, the media, corporations, finance, Western (and Eastern European) governments, and of course, social "justice" movements. Every modern world agenda from lgbt to feminism to racemixing traces back to them
Yeah agree with the last part. Every time i see "male feminist", its always some jewish dude. T

Yeah agree with the last part. Every time i see "male feminist", its always some jewish dude. T
What you're doing incorrectly here is individualizing it. I'm referring to a systemic problem.

Here are two items pertaining to highly influential Jews within the feminist movement:
(I know a random infographic may seem hard to trust, but fact-checking this information is as easy as googling each of these 15 names and checking the "Early Life" sections of their Wikipedia pages).

Also, Jewish influence over the modern-day narrative as a whole must be considered, especially when said narrative is more pro-women than it's ever been in history. For the facts on that, take a look at this:

Kike bait, not saying anything cause i am a sweet goyIM :feelsaww:

I urge you to take your time and read over this page, don't just skim through it

Check who the founders of BlackRock are on Wikipedia, check each of their early life section.

As a curry, I hate kikes. Look at Feminism, Palestine, Israel, Ukraine, LGBT degeneracy, etc. All of these have a filthy kike parasite behind them. I only wish Hitler did actually kill 6 million of them. World would be a better place.

Because they are behind many movements that are anti incel and disenfranchised low value men, they also encourage practices like eating soy and mouthbreathing and run the psychiatry mental healtj industry.

They covet khazar milkers and are jealous of jewish men, that's the real explanation