Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why so many "gays are not a problem"cels ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I remember I done a poll asking if you want to settle down with one foid or slay. Most picked to settle, so im going off that base.

So why wouldnt you want a society as normal as possible that will cater to your future family needs, since "settle down" means uncucked marriage and a child.

You then have no right to complain about transgenders and whatnot, since both most gays and trannies are willing to recruit males. They enjoy it when more people join their "liberating" side.

Gay marriage further deducts the value of the family, the family is already weak and since you are willing to settle down with one foid you wouldnt want external factors to impact the way this dictates the upbringing of children (yours and others).

Being gay doesnt just come with being "gay". It comes with all the things they support, feminism and normalizing people being not "normal". If you hate those things dont be a hypocrite since they are pretty much part of the gay community.

Then people will say..."bro its natural for men to just want to fuck i cant blame them"

Then dont be a hypocrite and complain about women wanting to do whats natural for them which is chase chad. These things were kept to a normal level because the society we live in is now based on when people interact with their "natural feelings" and temporary sexual ruges.

And those temporary sex urges lead to females wanting to have those experiences with better males, and you cant complain about that since you agree that degeneracy is not a problem.

this doesnt only cater to gays but in general

gays are not a problem as long as they keep to themselves

less competition on the market

faggots annoy me tbh they all have high pitched voices and are usually retarded

acting like we are even competing against anyone when the top 20% is competing against eachother

Who needs the family? I'd rather this place fall apart.

Who needs the family? I'd rather this place fall apart.
nihilism isnt good man, but i can see why you should remove all your feelings regarding this society.

No, gay people aren't a monolith. The core of your argument is wrong.
How would you know? I am going based off the fact what I see on youtube and news, gays advocating for a multitude of rights and "freedom". Of course it wouldnt impact them since they can get laid.

Gays are not a problem, truthtellers, fascists.

"Exterminate all homosexuals and fascism will vanish", Maksim Gorkij wrote that.

Because homosexuals are such great allies for us, it's sad you can't realize that.

I don’t hate gay men but their degenerate lifestyle is wrong, and I hate how they support women’s rights, probably because they’re not the ones who have to deal with women. They don’t realise how evil women are. This is what really frustrates me: gay men SHOULD be our allies and SHOULD be huge supporters of men’s rights. But they’re not. Lesbians are total man-haters, so gay men should be faithful misogynists, but they are the opposite. Being a straight man basically means you have NO ALLIES.

Maybe there should be a gay country where they can all go and live together and do their thing.

Oh yeah, it’s called San Francisco.

No, gay people aren't a monolith. The core of your argument is wrong.
SJWs support them universally. what are the gays gonna do, be against them and their views when these people love them? it’s a fact that the heavy, HEAVY majority of them are going to be against incels, pro-feminism, pro-gay rights (which comes bundled with feminism and other trash), and etc.

if that’s how you think about every unified group of people, why are you wasting your time here? don’t give up hope, go outside and find yourself a beautiful unicorn who won’t give a crap about your looks.

I think woman choosing chad is more a primal choice than an intellectual, conscious one. Partly due to the halo effect, perceived higher status, power, etc.

Gays are not a problem, truthtellers, fascists.

"Exterminate all homosexuals and fascism will vanish", Maksim Gorkij wrote that.

Because homosexuals are such great allies for us, it's sad you can't realize that.

JFL, well Gorky was full of shit when he wrote that. What a strange arugument.

then you also support the tranny pushing going on in incel spaces? “less competition” and all.

the fact is, most gays aren’t that way from birth. it’s mostly people who have no chance in the first place trying to cope with it. it doesn’t make a dent on the actual competition.

(((homos))) are part of the larger agenda to devalue sexual reproduction. Homos are essentially acting out lives based on pleasure stimulation. Foids have increasingly acted like homos since the 60s as was intentionally planned. If foids are cum dumpsters it objectively lowers their motherly mystique. The controllers have devalued the most meaningful part of woman. To me all based men need to build up what was objectively good in a woman. But we are hopeless and disintegrated.

JFL, well Gorky was full of shit when he wrote that. What a strange arugument.
No, he was right.

The right wing gay culture is fascist in its roots.

I couldn't explain precisely why because Knajjd would ban me.

I used to believe in the “less competition” myth but I’ve come around.
SJWs support them universally. what are the gays gonna do, be against them and their views when these people love them? it’s a fact that the heavy, HEAVY majority of them are going to be against incels, pro-feminism, pro-gay rights (which comes bundled with feminism and other trash), and etc.

if that’s how you think about every unified group of people, why are you wasting your time here? don’t give up hope, go outside and find yourself a beautiful unicorn who won’t give a crap about your looks.
then you also support the tranny pushing going on in incel spaces? “less competition” and all.

the fact is, most gays aren’t that way from birth. it’s mostly people who have no chance in the first place trying to cope with it. it doesn’t make a dent on the actual competition.
OUR LEADER HAS SPOKEN

Dont hate non-feminist gays. Let they fuck, not my problem

I don't think a social arrangement good for incels would have gay marriage tbh.

I hate faggots but not as much as I hate females

I don't disagree with any of this, but it still doesn't contradict what I said. Also, what group isn't majority in favor of hating incels, pro feminism and pro gay rights and not on the fringe of society?

I don't see your point. Regarding females, they've verified for me that personality is irrelevant to at least 99.999% of them. The percentage of error is so small that it may as well not be mentioned. That said, I acknowledge female unicorns could exist-but the chances of this are microscopic, why would I put that effort in for those odds, especially when she'll have higher tier men to choose from anyway?

I still don't think it's fair to compare the objectively universally observable mating choices of females to the political opinions of gays. I'm not saying I'm objectively right-just that the margin of error is big enough and I haven't been satisfactorily convinced enough to cast out an entire group of people when I've met at least a couple individuals from that group that we're good people. I have yet to meet a woman that isn't like every other in terms of mating choices.
the chance that they are ultra SJW is even higher when it’s a gay. your idea of a “muh based homo” is just as microscopic is what i’m saying. there are statistics about their political views, after all.

they're good for testing new killing methods

The whole degeneracy lgbt movement is mostly due to trannies. It used to be about getting the right to marry and not be fired for being gay. Once trannies started increasing lgbt went to shit with pedos and 'kinks' and political correctness. Gays are natural way to control population, almost every species has some gay males. I don't have anything against them as long as they don't hound straight men.

Being gay doesnt just come with being "gay". It comes with all the things they support, feminism and normalizing people being not "normal". If you hate those things dont be a hypocrite since they are pretty much part of the gay community.

This, idiots want to cope, don't want to admit that there are teams already set in place, gays are on the feminine team

There are surprisingly many based faggots that don't subscribe to social justice and feminism and just want to fuck other faggots. They are not a problem.

Faggots that automatically subscribe to liberalism because of their faggotry are a problem, just like feminists and nu-male allies and other liberal trash.

I don't dislike the gay people, I dislike the LGBT community. I seperate the LGBT community from homosexuals

Im okay with gays there are some based ones but the LGBT community is disgusting and leftist, I don't understand this fear of the predator gay unless they target children,
Idk how much of being gay is due to environmental if it is(I believe it is partially and that sexuality is not as fixed as is thought) then anything to prevent more gays should be done

Trannies however are abonamations and should all be killed no question

Faggots are part of the SJW communist party and go against everything we stand for, lesbians are a myth also.

gay men would gladly fuck pussy

men turning gay doesn't lower your competition, lmao

it just means they fuck asshole and spread aids + compete for pussy

enjoy that

idc rly but i dont like it when people puch the "less competition bro" meme

There's no competition, Chads have a monopoly.
Short-sightedness plagues this community. There'll be competition when the shit breaks loose. Our numbers are growing, one day after reaching critical mass the monopoly will be broken by direct action of inceldom.

Short-sightedness plagues this community. There'll be competition when the shit breaks loose. Our numbers are growing, one day after reaching critical mass the monopoly will be broken by direct action of inceldom.
I'm talking about the present.