Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why so many fakecels in this site ngl?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Fuck all of you, I wish you horrible deaths.
YOU ARE NOT TRUECELS.
I CALL OUT ALL BROWNCELS TO LYNCH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT OF THIS SITE.

How does one become a truecel?

shoutout to @Broly the mogger :feelshaha:

OP triggered hard
rekt

why the fuck can't ugly white guys be incels?

Imagine being incel when you can Moneymax in the US and just go to the phillipines and live like a millionaire pseudochad fucking any 2s or 3s noodlewhores you like. You could probably buy someone's daughter for less than what a computer costs.

Because in your case and according to statistics, you are preferred over brown men. Both white and ethnic foids date exclusively niggers or cumskins.
So with you, it would be a matter of mentality, it's truly over for brown men since they are the trash of humanity.

Also I am disregarding the fact tat you might or not might be a manlet.
There are many factors when it comes to dating, but the most critical is not being brown.

Last edited:
Imagine being incel when you can Moneymax in the US and just go to the phillipines and live like a millionaire pseudochad fucking any 2s or 3s noodlewhores you like. You could probably buy someone's daughter for less than what a computer costs.
yea but it takes time to do that. so in the meantime here we are dude
because tranny niggers clot shotted globohomo kikes said so bro dont you know that?

yea but it takes time to do that. so in the meantime here we are dude

I wish you the best of luck. Dont forget us when you are Prince of the Filipino Country Mutants.

fuck newniggers send them all to gulags to get raped in GTA San Andreas new videogame

Because in your case and according to statistics, you are preferred over brown men. Both white and ethnic foids date exclusively niggers or cumskins.
So with you, it would be a matter of mentality, it's truly over for brown men since they are the trash of humanity.

Also I am disregarding the fact tat you might or not might be a manlet.
There are many factors when it comes to dating, but the most critical is not being brown.
skin color is just a factor and not a very important one compared to height & face so keep coping shitskin

incel time
hateful insul

skin color is just a factor and not a very important one compared to height & face so keep coping shitskin
Stupid defeatist mayoskin, go fucking touch some grass, it is not really over for you.

Fuck all of you, I wish you horrible deaths.
YOU ARE NOT TRUECELS.
I CALL OUT ALL BROWNCELS TO LYNCH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT OF THIS SITE.
Who and where?