Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why so delusional?

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Every time I challenge some black guy on YouTube about women not liking black guys that much and black guys overhyping below average women, particularly white women. They assume I’m some racist white male from 4chan hating on them.

They are really delusional thinking every women want "muh dick" or have this dumb delusion in their head about all woman want black man.

When are they gonna stop being delusional and realise most women don’t like them that much and media is over hyping it and it’s just foids virtue signalling.

Women don't like sub-8 males. Looks matter more than race.

Every time I challenge some black guy on YouTube about women not liking black guys that much and black guys overhyping below average women, particularly white women. They assume I’m some racist white male from 4chan hating on them.

They are really delusional thinking every women want "muh dick" or have this dumb delusion in their head about all woman want black man.

When are they gonna stop being delusional and realise most women don’t like them that much and media is over hyping it and it’s just foids virtue signalling.
Black men consider themselves to be very masculine on average

I didn’t know that, I’ll check it out thank you
I mean it ties in with what you are saying. Even compared to white men in America a lot of black men seem to have a very confident and self assured feel about themselves and statistics like in this pew report back that up.

Based Blackcel.

Ok GrAYcel