Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why shoulf a gymmaxxed, careermaxxed, loolsmaxxed 5/10 settle for a 2/10 and pretend to be happy? I will never settle for a woman I couldn't love.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I have too much respect of people to act like I am attracted to her.

I have to get a 2/10 because all 3/10 women and up can land chads.

I just want a cute girl. I have worked too hard to wake up one day to a wan I couldn't love.

Chad wakes up to angel elf woman. He walks into the sunset with her and they smile at each other in perfection as their perfect bodies meet in bed.

I couldn't possibly ever try to get happy having an unattractive woman at my side.

All my dreams have cute girls that look like me in them. I just want a cute 3/10. That's all. Chad can have supermodels and all women can have chads. I just want to find ONE woman that matches me. I don't need thousands of women like chad.

I just want a meaningful relationship with a girl below my looks, 3/10.

I refuse to think of me as bad because of this.

I'd like to know what you people meant with 3/10.

If a man works on himself, he deserves a woman who works on herself just as much.

Not this society where landwhales date 6'5 muscular chads of wealth and in the gym 4 hours a day for 15 years while she sits on the couch and demands high standards

If a man works on himself, he deserves a woman who works on herself just as much.

Not this society where landwhales date 6'5 muscular chads of wealth and in the gym 4 hours a day for 15 years while she sits on the couch and demands high standards
we need to reboot this shit society

A cute, shy, chubby, ugly, short girl.
I consider 1-2 to be fire victims or with various deformities so you probably mean a 4,5 on my scale. Sorry but they fuck Chad whenever they like.

I have too much respect of people to act like I am attracted to her.
Once you reach a certain age, you will lower your standards if familymaxxing is ever a goal. Otherwise you will remain volcel if you keep on thinking this way and still want to just have a gf.

I consider 1-2 to be fire victims or with various deformities so you probably mean a 4,5 on my scale. Sorry but they fuck Chad whenever they like.
Thought so.

Looksmatch or death.

I'd rather die alone then copulate with landwhale.

TELSA IQ 100% AGREED
Looksmatch or death.

I'd rather die alone then copulate with landwhale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back